Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another open marriage article written by a woman...lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are my main take aways from this:

1) Her husband is TERRIBLE in bed. Not surprising most guys are. If guys would spend the amount of time to learn how to be good at sex as they do to be good at other things in their life, most guys would be amazing...but they don't, which I cannot fathom the reason why---if you know you can make your life 1,000 times easier with women by simply giving them the best sex of their life, why wouldn't you do it? This is why so many married women are looking for other d!ck, cause their husbands suck at sex. I keep telling guys this but they don't want to listen. Would it make ANY sense for a woman who is getting railed 6 days til Sunday 4-5 times a week to be out looking for other d!ck? NO! She would be counting down the hours til she could get some more of her husbands d!ck...

2) He also is likely suffering from low testosterone, since no man who has high levels of that hormone could be happy with sex once a month. More like once a day at minimum--at the VERY least 4-5 times a week. You would be getting wore out from all the sex you'd be having. Ask my wife. I suggest he go get checked out. And "normal" isn't Test levels of 350---"normal" is 800-900 for these purposes. Promise she would never have to even think about another guy again.

3) She wants to be dominated be a man. She wants an Alpha. Her husband is a beta. Possibly due to #2...the changes in a man's demeanor, confidence, aggression and assertiveness are startling once you correct the low testosterone issue, because if his testosterone is low, then by definition, his estrogen is high. Meaning her husband is turning/acting/functioning more like a woman than a man. Any man over 30 should be getting their testosterone levels checked, its an epidemic these days due the xenoestrogens, pesticides and environmental pollution and toxins rampant in the world that are destroying the male endocrine system. Year after year researchers are finding average male testosterone levels at an all time low, which is then re-set again the following year.

Men need to step up to the plate and take care of their business. Stay in shape, eat right, exercise properly, and protect your testosterone levels and your "maleness". All in the name of banging her back out until she is seeing stars. If that was happening the last thing she'd think about writing is this rubbish.

Also, this is pretty much par for the course for any beta that gets married...their wife will be doing this or worse to them.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/married-tinder-135230157.html

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I still love my husband. I think I’ll always love him; he’s my best friend."

I nearly freaked out at reading this. What the heck is this guy doing? You are just legally married to some chick who screws other dudes. I read a post on r/TheRedPill once where a dude had an open relationship with his wife. He started giving her a massage and she said something along the lines of "you're getting me so horny" and then left to **** some other dude. This stuff is seriously messed up. Imagine if they actually did have kids though, that would be horrible, eslecially if it occurs during childhood. Damn.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be fake. Probably a troll trying to get a rise out of people.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be fake. Probably a troll trying to get a rise out of people.
Why? This is the stuff that goes on these days...husbands lose sex drive because of low Testosterone/high estrogen, get fat, and women keep themselves in shape and want to fvck. Add to this the number of women who initially married due to how much money the guy made and you can see why it's so easy to fvck hot MILFs these days...

They never were really into the guy that much to start with, and now even less cause he can't get it up...

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don’t sleep with everyone I meet on Tinder; I have to meet them first."
I can't imagine her husband being truly indifferent. There comes a point when enough is enough. I'd say she crossed that line, a while ago. Not wife material in my eyes.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don’t sleep with everyone I meet on Tinder; I have to meet them first."
I can't imagine her husband being truly indifferent. There comes a point when enough is enough. I'd say she crossed that line, a while ago. Not wife material in my eyes.
But is he husband material only wanting to have sex once a month if that? What's the point? They could just hang out and be friends.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But is he husband material only wanting to have sex once a month if that? What's the point? They could just hang out and be friends.
Indeed he may no longer be husband material for her. There are ebbs and flows in any LTR. If minimal sex is a long standing pattern or clearly known that it is not going to change, then that requires true consideration. I would not want to want be in an essentially sexless marriage, either. I understand her wanting to feel sexually fulfilled.

For me it is hard to reconcile respecting your man, while sleeping with others. I find it hard to believe that he doesn't, at least on some level, feel demeaned by her sleeping with other men. Maybe her accepting that sex once a month is his desire and him accepting her need for sex with strangers to balance it out, is a form of respect, for them? I am far more traditional, and maybe being being a bit judgmental here. I question if transitioning out of marriage wouldn't serve them both better, than their current set-up.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed he may no longer be husband material for her. There are ebbs and flows in any LTR. If minimal sex is a long standing pattern or clearly known that it is not going to change, then that requires true consideration. I would not want to want be in an essentially sexless marriage, either. I understand her wanting to feel sexually fulfilled.

For me it is hard to reconcile respecting your man, while sleeping with others. I find it hard to believe that he doesn't, at least on some level, feel demeaned by her sleeping with other men. Maybe her accepting that sex once a month is his desire and him accepting her need for sex with strangers to balance it out, is a form of respect, for them? I am far more traditional, and maybe being being a bit judgmental here. I question if transitioning out of marriage wouldn't serve them both better, than their current set-up.
I don't get it either...maybe they are content to stay together because they arcomfortable with each other and it would be too expensive to leave? Although she basically told him open marriage or divorce, which makes me think this dude is a pushover, which is probably why she lost respect for him in the first place.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Domination is a mental thing. Hubby doesn't even have to fvck her. If he would just tie her up and beat her a little, she'd get her fix without needing anyone else.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Domination is a mental thing. Hubby doesn't even have to fvck her. If he would just tie her up and beat her a little, she'd get her fix without needing anyone else.
Yes it is... a spanking is in order....