Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anal Sex

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done it, it's over-hyped. Nothing beats the V.

Its more the act of dominance that turns me on. A girl surrendering her ass to you, holding her down, hearing her squeaks and moans...total turn on.

But as far as the feel, second-rate IMO and lots of potential for grossness.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done it, it's over-hyped. Nothing beats the V.

Its more the act of dominance that turns me on. A girl surrendering her ass to you, holding her down, hearing her squeaks and moans...total turn on.

But as far as the feel, second-rate IMO and lots of potential for grossness.
2 questions:

Would it turn you off if you found out your partner had done it with someone else in the past?

is the feeling of dominance worth the potential for grossness? i keep thinking about doing it and i'm getting grossed out knowing that shvt consistently passes through there.

Still there is that feeling of someone with a significant sexual resume like myself having to add it there...

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any past sexual experience is a turn off for me, but my wife was a virgin when i met her so my standard is different than say, if i were still dating.

Prior anal would definitely turn me off.

I mean I've done it enough times and gotten off everytime so the arousal outweighed the potential gross factor, but it's still second rate to the V for me. A nice novelty once in a while though, if you're with a girl who is into it.