Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Example of Raising Interest Through Text Messaging

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two weeks ago, I went out with this HB8.5. This woman is very attractive and was dating an acquaintance. She seemed to have some interest in me even when she was dating him. A month after they broke up, I went in for the kill. We went and browsed a thrift shop and then went to grab a bite to eat. I honestly forgot to use kino for the duration of the date (I didn't even have to try on the last few dates I've been on.)

When I dropped her off at the end of our date, I didn't get a kiss, nor even a hug. I was kinda shocked. I don't remember the last time I had a date end without any sort of physical contact. I was thinking of NEXTing her until she told me that she had fun. I had a couple of other plates spinning at the time, so I focused on those more.

Over the next couple of weeks, I tried setting up another date with her. Those attempts were greeted with other, more important plans with no counter-offer. As my other plates spun off the table and smashed onto the ground, I began having the desire to push a little harder. The thing about increasing interest in a woman to secure a date is you cannot do it in just a couple of 'killer lines', you have to literally write a fvcking book to accomplish your goal.

So yesterday, I decided to work at raising her IL. I intentionally posted the following on Facebook:

Gonna take some time off from dating. Lots of other stuff to keep me entertained :)
Shortly after, I get a text message from her:

Her: Did you have a bad date?
Me: No, just don't really have the time for it.
Her: I understand
Me: But I won't necessarily turn someone down if they're interested
Her: That's cool :)

What I did here is make her feel like I was never really all that interested in her. I let that sit with her for the rest of the evening.

I greeted her this morning with a funny text. Eventually, I started teasing her..

Me: Are you being good today?
Her: I think so. Why do you ask?
Me: Just making sure you're not ripping tags off mattresses or putting ketchup packets under car wheels
Her: Nope negative to both!
Me: Then you won't be needing hand cuffs
Her: Aw :( I'll go punch an old man or something after work
Me: I knew you were evil! You'll get hand cuffs and bent over my knee for that one!
Her: :O That sounds super! I mean awful. I wouldn't like that at all...
Me: Good! I might pull out the whip yet

Now she starts to point out that I'm flirting. But remember, I've sworn off dating for a while!

Her: LOL you're bad teasing me at work
Me: There's no teasing here
Her: No huh?
Me: Nope nope nope. Just making sure you keep those evil little thoughts under control ;)
Her: Ah, doing your civic duty I gotcha
Her: It's been so long since I've had any of that kind of fun I've probably forgotten most of it lol
Me: I'm sure your memory could be jogged, given the right circumstances
Her: Yeah that would be nice, I get pretty lonely
Me: That's no good, you should fix that
Her: I do my best to be social and spend time with friends, not the same as dating someone though.

At this point, I saw an opening to begin elevating the conversation to a sexual level...

Me: Very true. There's nothing like the physical contact with another person, doing things together, laughing with them.
Her: Definitely. Just been a crazy year between losing my grandmother, getting divorced, then the bull5hit with my ex and the dope I dated for a short while before him. Sometimes all feels like a waste of time and energy

NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DRAG THIS CONVERSATION DOWN THE EMOTIONAL TOILET.

Me: I know what you mean. I had a pretty rough year and add on top all the trash I dated. Having a good companion makes the tough times a bit easier. I try not to let it get me down though. I'll eventually find someone who will enjoy having me squeeze them from behind, kiss the back of their neck, and have me whisper in their ear :)
Her: Meow. Whatcha gonna whisper? ;)
Me: I'll first use her name. Then I'll let her know how much she drives me crazy. Anything after that will be the result of how turned on she's made me solely from the contact of our bare skin
Her: Damn. Think I need to take a cold shower now

...Now, let's make that cold shower worth it :D

Me: Ever have someone wash your hair or scrub your back, following the freshly cleaned skin with a trail of soft kisses?
Her: Nope, never! Sounds very nice though

Time to bridge the thought of me doing this to her... indirectly of course!

Me: What kind of men have you been dating? I absolutely love the feedback I get when I do stuff like that. And I don't like my showers cold.

Her: Immature ones I think. End up with ones that more need a mom/someone to take care of them than a partner. That's something I have to watch out for though because I am caring and have a strong maternal instinct. Men often take advantage of it.

If there was anything that convinced me that I have a half-decent quality woman here, this was it. Now it's time to push a few more attraction buttons...

Me: I enjoy being the strong one when she's feeling weak, and making her laugh when she's feeling lousy. And of course making her feel loved, appreciated, and sexy with touching that will send goosebumps up and down her arms.
Her: You sound like quite the romantic at heart. I like that.

Now I'm getting the feedback of her showing attraction. The conversation is almost finished.

Her: It's too bad you've given up on dating for awhile, was thinking we could go out again.

After that text message, it was clear that I had accomplished my mission. I set up a date for next Wednesday with no hesitation from her :)

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a lot of texting, but fück it you got a date out of it!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work, Des. Texting has never been my strong suit but it seems you got it all under control. Don't really dig the facebook message though. It indeed sounded like you had a bad experience from dating. But hey, it worked well for you so keep up the game.

Another thing is to try not to set the date for a long future time. Next Wednesday is probably too long but I guess that's what fits both of your schedules. But if you have the choice, it is probably better to schedule the date for the next 3-4 days. In such case, her interest level remains high and you won't have to keep in contact with her---less, she flakes.

Best of lucks.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good TXTing, I hope she shows up on Wednesday so the story has a happy ending. :p

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Another thing is to try not to set the date for a long future time. Next Wednesday is probably too long but I guess that's what fits both of your schedules. But if you have the choice, it is probably better to schedule the date for the next 3-4 days.
I wasn't thrilled about it either, but she's going out of town for the long weekend. I don't like scheduling a date the day after they get back because they usually need a day to settle in to do the stuff they couldn't do on the weekend.

Yes its a lot of texting, but I find that its the only way to tell a girl you like her without coming right out and saying it. Women communicate very well when you do things indirectly.

I made the Facebook message sound as positive as possible. I wanted to raise the curiosity of any women who are currently interested in me. It doesn't matter if she got curious about me having a bad date, what matters is it got her hamster running, wondering if I had been dating someone else.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
might just be me but I dont see a lot of interest in the exchanges, yeah she is responding and you have another date....set up!

"Her: Definitely. Just been a crazy year between losing my grandmother, getting divorced, then the bull5hit with my ex and the dope I dated for a short while before him. Sometimes all feels like a waste of time and energy

NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DRAG THIS CONVERSATION DOWN THE EMOTIONAL TOILET."

I dont know if the bold part is her words or yours, if they are hers, thats one strike out imo. her account of the last year looks a bit crazy as well, think you should have got physical much sooner

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Des I don't know. I hope it works out for you but it almost seems as if you had to sub consciously talk her into another date. If she was really that into it, she would be jumping at the chance to go with you again. She seems like that type that wants to be into you, but for whatever reason.....just isn't. 99 times out of 100 when I have had to do something similar or go to that extreme of a level to get a girl to go out with me, they either ended up flaking or we went out once or twice more and that was it. Just no spark.

One thing I have found is when you find the right person, dating is so easy. It just flows. I hope I am wrong but I really think you might be wasting your time with this one.

Good luck.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DRAG THIS CONVERSATION DOWN THE EMOTIONAL TOILET."

I dont know if the bold part is her words or yours, if they are hers, thats one strike out imo. her account of the last year looks a bit crazy as well, think you should have got physical much sooner
That's my commentary. The last thing I needed was for her to change the positive exchange into a negative one. Instead, I let it take a small dip and brought it back up.

One thing I have found is when you find the right person, dating is so easy. It just flows. I hope I am wrong but I really think you might be wasting your time with this one.
I'll find out. It's not like my life is lying on this one girl being interested in me. I have two other plates spinning right now so I'm not overly concerned. This one just appears to be the best quality of the three. Small town girl, family intact, no daddy issues. I'm pretty sure it's my booboo for not moving things further on the date.

Also, this is a chick that I've known for a while. The last time I saw her was when she was dating that guy which was a few months back. Her IL has always been evident, but may just need a bit of a push. Also, some girls are a little bit more 'shy' when making their moves while some are more bold.

I can't see her flaking on the date. We already have good rapport.

I hope it works out for you but it almost seems as if you had to sub consciously talk her into another date.
I didn't talk her into anything. I told her that I'm taking a break from dating. She's going to feel like she changed my mind :)

It's really funny how critical you guys can be when I actually decide to post one of my many interactions with women.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Momentum is everything with these capricious women.

I hope it works out for you, but a more likely outcome is that she got charged up from the text, but will actually feel like it was creepy later on and might shut herself down. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Whatever the outcome, be sure to report back as this makes for an interesting experiment.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
When I dropped her off at the end of our date, I didn't get a kiss, nor even a hug. I was kinda shocked. I don't remember the last time I had a date end without any sort of physical contact. I was thinking of NEXTing her until she told me that she had fun. I had a couple of other plates spinning at the time, so I focused on those more.

Over the next couple of weeks, I tried setting up another date with her. Those attempts were greeted with other, more important plans with no counter-offer.
I liked the texting. It reminds me a bit of my own texting style, especially the sexually escalating parts. I think it's a mistake to think that you only get into a woman's head by not contacting her, not texting her, ignoring her, etc. Sometimes you actually have to remind her that you're there.

I think the reason people are getting a bad vibe off of this woman are the bits that I quoted. She sounds like the "I'm too busy for you" type of girl.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am also not a proponent of lengthy texts given my past bad track record with long strings of texts. It seems that women lose respect quickly when a guy is willing to text back and forth. If you manage a date or a successful pull from that , excellent. However for people (at least in situations like mine) - I wouldn't recommend all the games through text. Attempt to get them out and seduce them in person. This will always be 100 times more powerful than enlisting attraction through words.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Des- nice text exchange. However my experience tells me a girl like this whom you have went out with before and has turned down several offers since will end up being a waste of time. She requires large amounts of game it seems. Girls like that are too much work and leave you high and dry in the end. Just keep that in mind. Don't fall for this chic. She is lacking options at the moment and she's running a little low on attention hore fuel to boost her fragile ego.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I didn't talk her into anything. I told her that I'm taking a break from dating. She's going to feel like she changed my mind :)

It's really funny how critical you guys can be when I actually decide to post one of my many interactions with women.
Dude you are confusing being critical of you, which I'm not, with my observations of her behavior. You did a really good job of using your skills to go out with you again. So congrats. Not a lot of men could have played that so well.

What you are perceiving as criticism is just my observation of her behavior. Has nothing to do with you. I feel as though there is a strong chance she has low IL and could turn out to be a waste of time. You could have wrote the same thing about a girl and George Clooney, and if she was acting the same way towards him, I would say the same thing about her. Nothing personal towards the guy or he doing anything wrong. It's just how she feels.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Me: Very true. There's nothing like the physical contact with another person, doing things together, laughing with them.
Her: Definitely. Just been a crazy year between losing my grandmother, getting divorced, then the bull5hit with my ex and the dope I dated for a short while before him. Sometimes all feels like a waste of time and energy

Looks like someone has been studying those player supreme chats I posted... Divorced? Ex? Damn American women. More damaged good here.

Also sounds like she's been enjoying the c0ck carousel a bit.

cordoncordon said:
Dude you are confusing being critical of you, which I'm not, with my observations of her behavior. You did a really good job of using your skills to go out with you again. So congrats. Not a lot of men could have played that so well.

What you are perceiving as criticism is just my observation of her behavior. Has nothing to do with you. I feel as though there is a strong chance she has low IL and could turn out to be a waste of time. You could have wrote the same thing about a girl and George Clooney, and if she was acting the same way towards him, I would say the same thing about her. Nothing personal towards the guy or he doing anything wrong. It's just how she feels.

Women aren't always down right off the bat. I have brought a woman from cold to naked in my bed with those player supreme chats. Cordon hasn't chased a woman in 5 years don't listen to him.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme chats? Never seen them and I'm guessing I wouldn't need them if my texting style is identical to his.

Mild update... The playfulness has continued and she's told me that she misses me. Tomorrow's date should be fun.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's the update on how the date went...

First things first, pic is in the profile.

The date went really well. She told me she was going to shower before the date, and I told her I was going to smell her to make sure she did.

I took her out mini-golfing, and then we went browsing the bizarre food in a chinese supermarket. Lots of laughs, jokes, initiated kino multiple times. Dropped her off and she said, "Well, aren't you going to smell me? I did, then went in for the kiss. She's a damn good kisser as opposed to the the last few rocks I've been kissing. I absolutely hate it when women don't know how to kiss well.

Got home and she sends me a one-worded text... "swoon". She's insisting that we see each other again very soon.

So, the date was successful :)

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
So here's the update on how the date went...

First things first, pic is in the profile.

The date went really well. She told me she was going to shower before the date, and I told her I was going to smell her to make sure she did.

I took her out mini-golfing, and then we went browsing the bizarre food in a chinese supermarket. Lots of laughs, jokes, initiated kino multiple times. Dropped her off and she said, "Well, aren't you going to smell me? I did, then went in for the kiss. She's a damn good kisser as opposed to the the last few rocks I've been kissing. I absolutely hate it when women don't know how to kiss well.

Got home and she sends me a one-worded text... "swoon". She's insisting that we see each other again very soon.

So, the date was successful :)
Sounds like a good date. Now don't text her again until she texts you. Just be silent, I guarantee she will text eventually. And when you text be smooth.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I guarantee she will text eventually.
"Eventually" doesn't seem to be in her vocabulary. More like immediately. She won't shut up about the kiss I gave her. She probably had to wring out her panties after she got upstairs.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
"Eventually" doesn't seem to be in her vocabulary. More like immediately. She won't shut up about the kiss I gave her. She probably had to wring out her panties after she got upstairs.
Set up the next date yet? The next date should be the bang date. Need to get her back to your place or you to hers if she lives alone.