Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Women Hit 40% Moo Cow

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
American men are obese too. It's fast food, it is gmo, it is hormone injected meat, and even fluoridated, water you drink.

I was 250 lbs plus or minus back in year 2010 when I live in US of A. That is fat. Then I come to Russia, I didn't go on diet and ate just like I ate in USA, but because there is no GMO and hormone injected meat in Russia, I start dropping weight real quick. Feeding like that from Summer until new year 2010 I was 200 lbs. Then by summer 2011 I was 180 lbs. Now I am at a more or less healthy 180 lbs.

It is hard to get non GMO fruits and vegetables and non hormone injected meat in America that is why most Americans are fat.
This is true. I have found my body weight going up each winter, and I'm not getting back to as lean as I used to naturally each summer, and I've eaten mostly organic for 20 years. I reached 250 this winter for the first time (now at 225). Though I'm 6'5". It took me until July 24 to get back to under 10% body fat (last year I achieved it by May 29), using the same body fat scale. I suspect it is GMO (and in my case as I turn 46 it is my getting older).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. I have found my body weight going up each winter, and I'm not getting back to as lean as I used to naturally each summer, and I've eaten mostly organic for 20 years. I reached 250 this winter for the first time (now at 225). Though I'm 6'5". It took me until July 24 to get back to under 10% body fat (last year I achieved it by May 29), using the same body fat scale. I suspect it is GMO (and in my case as I turn 46 it is my getting older).
Is your physical activity and diet similar than it was before? If your drinking more it causes some of us to hold a lot of extra weight.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't been drinking more but I do think if I quit drinking for 30 days I would lose weight. I read once that our our liver and organs will pad themselves with extra fat because the are in distress from alcohol.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy ate McDonalds for a month and lost weight. It all depends on your lifestyle and choices.

They sell salads, grilled chicken wraps, have little bags of apples, smoothies, apple slices, ect... I go to McD all the time and get a grilled chicken wrap, side salad, apples, and a smoothie. I have the body of your average male fitness model and I eat at McDonalds rather regularly.

What I mean to say is that I agree with you... The problem is not McDonalds or fast food or any of it. The problem is that people are lazy and do not actually take the effort to make the right and healthy choices in life. You can go to McDonalds and actually eat a surprisingly healthy meal loaded with vegetables, fruits, and such if you choose to do such. But people would rather choose to eat junk food instead... Heck even junk food in moderation is also not too bad if you go to the gym and burn those calories also, but of course most Americans do not exercise. I am sick and tired of people blaming other things for their problems instead of just taking responsibility for their life and their choices.

smutu

Banned
Reaction score
They sell salads, grilled chicken wraps, have little bags of apples, smoothies, apple slices, ect... I go to McD all the time and get a grilled chicken wrap, side salad, apples, and a smoothie. I have the body of your average male fitness model and I eat at McDonalds rather regularly.

What I mean to say is that I agree with you... The problem is not McDonalds or fast food or any of it. The problem is that people are lazy and do not actually take the effort to make the right and healthy choices in life. You can go to McDonalds and actually eat a surprisingly healthy meal loaded with vegetables, fruits, and such if you choose to do such. But people would rather choose to eat junk food instead... Heck even junk food in moderation is also not too bad if you go to the gym and burn those calories also, but of course most Americans do not exercise. I am sick and tired of people blaming other things for their problems instead of just taking responsibility for their life and their choices.
You are ugly

smutu

Banned
Reaction score
The problem will continue to get worse as long as American men continue to become more and more effeminate and accepting of it. Behind every fat woman there are 10 beta men trying to get with her regardless. The rest of us have to put up with every average looking nonfat woman thinking she is the queen of Versailles, and even -more- men trying to get with those. I've never been with a fat woman because I have a form of ED that doesn't tolerate women without a basic female waist/hip ratio or more than a reasonable BF ratio, stopped trying in my 20s. It has served me well over the years, but obviously I'm an outlier given what I see out and about.
F U dummy