Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Women Hit 40% Moo Cow

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole fat acceptance movement is reminiscent of smoking ads back in the day that tried to portray cigarettes as being cool and healthy

Being severely overweight is neither cool nor healthy. It should not be accepted. Tolerated? Yes. Accepted and encouraged? F*ck no

If you're fat, you f*cked up. It's not ok. Get your sh*t together

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A question I was thinking of recently - pretend you just got elected emperor and the world must bow to your ridiculous demands. What are your commands to your people to reduce the obesity problem?

I had the idea that we should first of all eliminate drive-throughs selling food. If your fat ass can't get out of your car, you don't need a Whopper that badly. Then, for every place that sells food, all we have to do is make the doors really narrow, so fat people can't fit through them.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your commands to your people to reduce the obesity problem?
If you can't pass a basic fitness test, you get ZERO government benefits of ANY KIND. No school, no public roads, no health care, etc..

Everybody has three years to get ready.

OR every year they choose 10-20 people at random that have a BMI over 30 and have some kind of fat gladiator contest.

How about this:

When the gun goes off, you have twenty fatties and twenty hot fit chicks in bikinis. The girls in bikinis have baseball bats with barbed wire wrapped around them. If a bikini girl knocks out a fattie, she's allowed to leave. After three minutes they let in the lions.

Any bikini girl that successfully escapes gets ten million and a modeling contract.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, no junk food on food stamps. I should have mentioned that one. I would bring back guvment cheese. I ate guvment cheese when I was a kid, but now the "stigma" of it is just too cruel.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
American men are obese too. It's fast food, it is gmo, it is hormone injected meat, and even fluoridated, water you drink.

I was 250 lbs plus or minus back in year 2010 when I live in US of A. That is fat. Then I come to Russia, I didn't go on diet and ate just like I ate in USA, but because there is no GMO and hormone injected meat in Russia, I start dropping weight real quick. Feeding like that from Summer until new year 2010 I was 200 lbs. Then by summer 2011 I was 180 lbs. Now I am at a more or less healthy 180 lbs.

It is hard to get non GMO fruits and vegetables and non hormone injected meat in America that is why most Americans are fat.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fast food, it is gmo, it is hormone injected meat, and even fluoridated, water you drink.
Give me any type of food in the world to eat, and I won't get fat eating it. Why? Because I'll check the calories and eat it responsibly

I'll maintain the same body fat on nothing but McDonalds. Doesn't matter

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the famous "Super Size Me" documentary where the guy ate McDonalds every day for a month and cataloged his descent into metabolic syndrome, there was another guy, not nearly as famous, who ate Micky D's for a month and maintained his ripped physique.

Naturally, that second guy is not nearly as famous as he promoted self-control and self-responsibility, two things most people loathe.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the famous "Super Size Me" documentary where the guy ate McDonalds every day for a month and cataloged his descent into metabolic syndrome, there was another guy, not nearly as famous, who ate Micky D's for a month and maintained his ripped physique.

Naturally, that second guy is not nearly as famous as he promoted self-control and self-responsibility, two things most people loathe.
The Super Size Me guy dramatically increased his calorie intake when he switched to McDonalds. So is there really any surprise he gained weight?

There also tends to be more calories in unhealthy/processed food, meaning it's generally easier to eat too much of it. That doesn't mean you can't eat it responsibility though

EugeneLee

Reaction score
I agree with you all. Basic fitness is very necessary for all.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You complain about fat people and you dont even have global healthcare in the us, most european nation have so basically people flirting with countless diseases because of their habits are paying the same taxes I do, and to cure them the resourches to cure me are less and less everyday.

We pay the same taxes and Im not responsabile for my problems yet we are treated equally.

Regarding fat women they are basically a wrecking ball to society, they make a dating pool for men to get thinner and thinner thus frustrating them and turning them antisocial and violent toward people and society.

Michael E

Banned
Reaction score
A question I was thinking of recently - pretend you just got elected emperor and the world must bow to your ridiculous demands. What are your commands to your people to reduce the obesity problem?

I had the idea that we should first of all eliminate drive-throughs selling food. If your fat ass can't get out of your car, you don't need a Whopper that badly. Then, for every place that sells food, all we have to do is make the doors really narrow, so fat people can't fit through them.
Banning all guns is best

Michael E

Banned
Reaction score
Give me any type of food in the world to eat, and I won't get fat eating it. Why? Because I'll check the calories and eat it responsibly

Your fat

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem will continue to get worse as long as American men continue to become more and more effeminate and accepting of it. Behind every fat woman there are 10 beta men trying to get with her regardless. The rest of us have to put up with every average looking nonfat woman thinking she is the queen of Versailles, and even -more- men trying to get with those. I've never been with a fat woman because I have a form of ED that doesn't tolerate women without a basic female waist/hip ratio or more than a reasonable BF ratio, stopped trying in my 20s. It has served me well over the years, but obviously I'm an outlier given what I see out and about.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been with a fat woman because I have a form of ED that doesn't tolerate women without a basic female waist/hip ratio or more than a reasonable BF ratio, stopped trying in my 20s. It has served me well over the years, but obviously I'm an outlier given what I see out and about.
I personally have little to no interest in about 90% of women I see that are my age. I wouldn't call it ED though, I'm just not interested unless they have attractive features and actually take care of themselves

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are now more Obese women in the U.S. (Percentage wise) than men...

INSANE....

Now more than ever i feel that its crucial that men (especially young men) go to the gym and stay in shape. This trend will eventually blowup in women's faces when these "mindless lambs" realize that there killing off their own femininity/sexuality in the "i can eat all i want, be a landwhale" fallacy. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Men need to stay in shape to have the upper hand.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The current overweight and obesity charts are misleading I am 5'10 and 180 which would make me overweight.....I think....