Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I over reacting?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually, I'm fast to cut off people from my life who I deem to be sucking value from me and I cannot count on them to help me in the future.

Basically I have been a bro to this guy who I've helped him up along his life in his darkest moments from being lost in his life to giving him a kick in the ass to wake the fvck up and stop being an AFC. Granted, he has provided some support during my dark times and we have always been into deep conversations about life together. We've known each other for 4 years.

I went through a therapeutical course 4 weeks ago and we're throwing a small celebratory party to celebrate our growth. Honestly, it did wonders for me into putting my life back into shape and liberated me from my past self which I've tried so hard to change over the years. So I could only invite 1 person due to limitations and I thought, hey why not invite him, he's the one person I thought of at the top of my head I can share my success with which would mean alot to me. Then this happened to me:

Him: No
Him: Literally No
Him: Sorry

I was kind of in a shock this happened and have made a decision to cut him out of my life. Am I overreacting?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You may be fine with him and he will still 'be there' for you. It's not you. It's where you invited him.

He just doesn't want to go to your LifeSpring (or whatever) event. 5 will get you 10 they're going to try and sell everyone's 'friend' that shows up to this shindig anyway.

You blow him off for this? Sounds pretty shallow of you.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm overreacting then. It's kinda hard for me to discern since I've been burned one too many times by investing into the wrong relationships with people.