Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always me initiating

Lolito

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, Im banging this 20 year old uni student (im 29), since a month ago, once a week.

Im always able to bang her, but we dont text between dates. The only time we do, is when I invite her to the date (and then she textes a lot).

What makes this weird is that if I dont initiate, she doesn t. But she always wants to **** me and even hangs out with me and her girlfriends (i assume she at least likes my **** :))

Obviously both of us know that this is a fwb relationship.

Some insights on this?

Cheers

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what the problem is. This is exactly how a Fvck Buddy relationship works. No contact other than when you contact her to fvck.

You say its strictly a FWB relationship, but then wonder why she isn't acting like a woman who is your girlfriend or trying to be your girlfriend. Is there something I'm missing here?

She has a perfect handle on the what the relationship is, you don't.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good relationship to me....F uck and no hassle.....Keep it up as long as possible.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what the problem is. This is exactly how a Fvck Buddy relationship works. No contact other than when you contact her to fvck.

You say its strictly a FWB relationship, but then wonder why she isn't acting like a woman who is your girlfriend or trying to be your girlfriend. Is there something I'm missing here?

She has a perfect handle on the what the relationship is, you don't.
I was thinking the same thing lol

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, if I always had to initiate and then wasn't getting poon then I would be concerned and eventually I would stop initiating.. But sense you are getting poon I have to agree with the other guys, I don't think there is a problem here. Keep it status quo for as long as possible.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, but I think the OP is wondering why she's not initiating... after all she does like the sex or intimacy or attention or whatever. Why would she wait if she found him hot?
All FBs I had did initiate at least sporadically.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ true....
I'd be curious at least 1% because if she's really busy like that....maybe she's on the carousel and call me crazy but I love to be inside them physically and emotionally spiritually in their souls

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're developing LTR feelings, not a good place to be with a FB who isnt.

Ignore it and spin multiple plates. As long as she's game enjoy it.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the exact same relationship I have with my girl. I spent all night last night banging her and probably won't talk to her for a week. That's how women are. She won't say "hey wanna come over and bang my brains out". You've got a sweet deal my friend, keep enjoying the ride.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My primary plate is the same way--definitely a bit of an adjustment at first (especially given that 3 or 4 years ago I flat out refused to initiate and let girls come to me). But I think something like this is actually a healthier set up.

On her end it filters out needy men who need constant reassurance (at least, that's one thing my plate complained about the first time we met). It indicates self control and self-assurance (this girl isn't going to text you so often that she ends up losing attraction or press you about why you didn't text her back). On your end, you're passing her **** test just by doing nothing but texting her when you feel like texting her. At the end of day, compliance is the only thing that matters. Everything else is just show. If she'll jump when you say jump, why does it matter if she doesn't overtly communicate how much she wants to jump for you?

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's busy suckin the other sausages textin her