Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, Your Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I would classify it as "working class". I came from a single mother, my Father paid his child support but he didn't participate in "fathering me" if that makes sense. Both of them worked in GM but my mother did get out early with some type of claim filing she did.

All I know is that at 18 when I started college, I qualified for every low income scholarship and grant there was, including the Pell Grant. The street I grew up on was mainly "quiet"...but literally around the corner (I mean literally, once you turn off my street) you HIT the hood.

I basically used the resources available to me, played the cards the best I can, and grew from stage to stage. I was even going to do this thing where I took my old EBT card and framed it next to one of my current 19 rewards Cards (such as the AMX Blue Cash one) and put that frame next to my degrees to show people where I came from. I still remember the website I would log into for my EBT balance (which hit around the 1st of the month) and it was this website here: https://www.connectebt.com/ebtcard/miebt/index.jsp
Is this why you don't really blame white privilege/racism and put more blame on blacks? You were probably one out of the few to bust your ass to get out of that neighborhood while you watched other blacks goof off and do drugs? Are the people that you grew up with still fooling around while you are actually working hard and being responsible for yourself?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it in every thread you start, you are so lost?

Also to add here. I don't participate in "commenting" on Facebook, but I have a page up in general.

- Most of the people on my friends list and timeline are black.

- Nearly every damn post is something in relation to how they are praying for the nation, how they are very hurt, and how they are very sadden over the Sterling and Castile wrongful police shooting deaths. Which I can understand.

- But check this out. Over the 4th of July weekend this year, 66 shootings took place in Chicago and 5 people died as a result of it. http://www.progressillinois.com/new...go-records-66-shootings-over-july-4th-weekend

- So far this year, over 2,000 shootings have took place in Chicago with hundreds dying this year. http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/us/chicago-violence-july-4/

Not....a damn.....word......from anybody on this shyt on my timeline. No prayers being sent, no "being fearful for the nation", no videos being spread around, it's as if NONE of that shyt even happened.

Can somebody help me out here? Why am I seemingly the only FVCKING black person in America that thinks this is weird? I'm not saying don't be outraged over the wrongful cop killings, but why the fvck aren't you just as outraged over 2,000 people being shot and hundreds killed within 180 days or so in Chicago??
Gang violence in Chicago has other causes, other solutions, and is addressed.

My property taxes shouldn't be going towards police that will shoot me because of the color of my skin. That's the general idea. Police serve the public, not murder them.

Tenacity, people call you an Uncle Tom because you are an Uncle Tom. You should apply to work at Fox News. They'll hire you, seriously.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score

My property taxes shouldn't be going towards police that will shoot me because of the color of my skin. That's the general idea. Police serve the public, not murder them.

Tenacity, people call you an Uncle Tom because you are an Uncle Tom. You should apply to work at Fox News. They'll hire you, seriously.
I think he's just really upset with black people and doesn't have that much experience with white people. I grew up with white people and I'm even an alumnus of a major white fraternity. I've went through enough hell in my life to ever see racism ending through MLK's dream.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
For the most part they would not shoot you, if you just complied with the law and stopped breaking it.
and white people don't break the law? There's plenty of youtube videos of white guys harassing cops with their constitutional knowledge.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have broken 100k. It had nothing to do with networks or luck. Just hard work.
Same.

At this point, @Dhoulmagus just reminds me of the "I blame all white people for all issues anyone of a different complexion has, ever had, or will have, only because they are white." I'm done with this thread, as I don't want to keep talking to a brick wall.

You all have fun and keep it civil.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Is this why you don't really blame white privilege/racism and put more blame on blacks?
Oh no, I am fully aware of the very bad history in this country from slavery, to Jim Crow, that we as blacks have had in this country. I also understand that it's really only been since about 1970 (less than 50 years ago) that we have been truly "free" to participate in the modern American system.

But keeping that in mind, this does NOT stop us from doing what I lined out, which is to embrace group economics. For all of the bad history we have in this country, there is still over $1.1 TRILLION in black spending power annually. That's a fact. But what's also a fact is that a dollar stays black for less than 6 hours.

Despite our very bad history in this country, we can still do BETTER for ourselves as a group than what we have been doing over the previous 50 years since 1970 when we became "technically free".

Another fact is that Africans come to this country, can barely speak English properly, and excel on the level of Asians. And Africans are as black as they come.

Again, I'm not saying we didn't have a bad history in this country, what I'm saying is that as a group....we can do BETTER for ourselves than what we have been doing.

You were probably one out of the few to bust your ass to get out of that neighborhood while you watched other blacks goof off and do drugs? Are the people that you grew up with still fooling around while you are actually working hard and being responsible for yourself?
Yes, most of my family on my mother's side are still "hood living". There are many things as blacks that we can do for ourselves RIGHT NOW, that we are not doing.

It's not addressed anywhere near the level of excitement, attention, or focus like the police shootings are. Just go on social media and please tell me EyeBRollin, how many tweets, facebook posts, etc., can you find about the Chicago shootings over the 4th of July? Then COMPARE that with how many tweets, facebook posts, etc., you see about Alton Sterling.

I'm NOT saying not to discuss bad policing, I'M not SAYING THAT. I'm saying that if Black Lives Matter, they should matter when anybody takes the life. I want to see the same level of "pissed-off-ness" about the Chicago shootings.

I want to see Black Lives Matter marching in Chicago against the gangbangers.

That's all I'm saying.

I agree 100%.

I assume you define Uncle Tom as a sell out to the black race? Can you PLEASE explain to me how am I turning my back on the black race when:

- I'm listing out solutions to actually FIX the problem in the black community

- I have and still from time to time, mentor young black men when I can

- I prefer and predominately only date black women

What is up with this shyt, that whenever a black person doesn't word for word, repeat some FAR LEFT LIBERAL SHYT, that means he's turning his back on black people? So does being BLACK automatically mean you have to stand for some FAR LEFT liberal shyt??

For nearly 50 years, we have been voting in the same Democrats to run the inner cities, the same inner cities where jobs have been shipped overseas, cops are over-policing, and in my hometown of Flint they are being poisoned by the water.

Democrats and liberals have been in control of this shyt for nearly 50 years and nothing has changed. But I'm an Uncle Tom because I don't kiss a Liberal's a.ss??

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, those immigrants succeed because they are either bringing their best skilled here and they have an established network waiting for them as soon as they enter US soil. You are right, blacks need their own networks to be able to compete with other races. Just because a black guy has a cozy 100k job doesn't mean he has that cushy network/generational wealth that whites do. The guy is just one pink slip away from being back in the ghetto. In addition, he still has to adhere to the white man's thinking and standards while working for his company. We need personal responsibility and to create our own Jobs/Networks. MLK has gotten blacks thinking that the white man is going to let them in to their network and corporations and turn it beige.

B

BlueAlpha1

Oh no, I am fully aware of the very bad history in this country from slavery, to Jim Crow, that we as blacks have had in this country. I also understand that it's really only been since about 1970 (less than 50 years ago) that we have been truly "free" to participate in the modern American system.

But keeping that in mind, this does NOT stop us from doing what I lined out, which is to embrace group economics. For all of the bad history we have in this country, there is still over $1.1 TRILLION in black spending power annually. That's a fact. But what's also a fact is that a dollar stays black for less than 6 hours.

Despite our very bad history in this country, we can still do BETTER for ourselves as a group than what we have been doing over the previous 50 years since 1970 when we became "technically free".

Another fact is that Africans come to this country, can barely speak English properly, and excel on the level of Asians. And Africans are as black as they come.

Again, I'm not saying we didn't have a bad history in this country, what I'm saying is that as a group....we can do BETTER for ourselves than what we have been doing.

Yes, most of my family on my mother's side are still "hood living". There are many things as blacks that we can do for ourselves RIGHT NOW, that we are not doing.

It's not addressed anywhere near the level of excitement, attention, or focus like the police shootings are. Just go on social media and please tell me EyeBRollin, how many tweets, facebook posts, etc., can you find about the Chicago shootings over the 4th of July? Then COMPARE that with how many tweets, facebook posts, etc., you see about Alton Sterling.

I'm NOT saying not to discuss bad policing, I'M not SAYING THAT. I'm saying that if Black Lives Matter, they should matter when anybody takes the life. I want to see the same level of "pissed-off-ness" about the Chicago shootings.

I want to see Black Lives Matter marching in Chicago against the gangbangers.

That's all I'm saying.

I agree 100%.

I assume you define Uncle Tom as a sell out to the black race? Can you PLEASE explain to me how am I turning my back on the black race when:

- I'm listing out solutions to actually FIX the problem in the black community

- I have and still from time to time, mentor young black men when I can

- I prefer and predominately only date black women

What is up with this shyt, that whenever a black person doesn't word for word, repeat some FAR LEFT LIBERAL SHYT, that means he's turning his back on black people? So does being BLACK automatically mean you have to stand for some FAR LEFT liberal shyt??

For nearly 50 years, we have been voting in the same Democrats to run the inner cities, the same inner cities where jobs have been shipped overseas, cops are over-policing, and in my hometown of Flint they are being poisoned by the water.

Democrats and liberals have been in control of this shyt for nearly 50 years and nothing has changed. But I'm an Uncle Tom because I don't kiss a Liberal's a.ss??
You don't hate white people enough. That's all it comes down to.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's just really upset with black people and doesn't have that much experience with white people. I grew up with white people and I'm even an alumnus of a major white fraternity. I've went through enough hell in my life to ever see racism ending through MLK's dream.
Poor little black man. White guys let you into their fraternity and you hate them for it. I cannot wait to hear about your "hell".

Why don't you describe some of this "hell", in detail?

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just treat them like I would if I ran in to a rattlesnake.
You are racist... Plain and simple. There is no other word for it. Deny it all you want but your racism is showing.

So you were part of a WHITE fraternity in college, they ALLOWED you to be part of their brotherhood...
You have only dated WHITE women by your admission...
You are employed by WHITE people who GAVE you a job...

Yet WHITE PEOPLE are bad?

Why don't you describe some of this "hell", in detail?
This whelp has no clue what hell is... He does not even sound like he has had a hard life, by my observation he has had it very easy. He is just entitled and self-righteous.

In his posts all he does is complain... He complains about women, yet seems to think he deserves some top quality woman. He complains about his job, his work is not even that bad I have had to work fixing roofing shingles in a burning summer sun and digging ditches with an injured back. He complains about his location, about everything he can possibly complain about. Most of all he complains about whitey... He NEVER takes responsibly for anything. This is victim mentality at its most degenerate. I honestly wanted to try to help him understand this so that he can take control but now I realize that he is a lost cause.

B

BlueAlpha1

Not sure why this dude hasn't been banned already. Seeing a lot of others getting banned for FAR less.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao, yall are resorting to calling me racist now. Learn the definition of racist before you sling it around please.

Status
Not open for further replies.