Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFTER I got to Phills, DateInAsia worked wonders

Reaction score
all the online Phills women I "met' from US were scammers. Once you are THERE for them to actually MEET, the serious girls start coming out of your ears. Their app has a place for employment, and if she doesn't answer "medical field", don't reply. Or just tell her that's what you want and ask if she knows anyone. She WILL.

Round trip fare, booked a month in advance, with Emirate Air, was 1k US $. Figure on needing to be in the Phills for several months to find her, spending 2-3k per month while you are there. Figure on it taking another 6 months and 5k to actually get her here in the US, too. Check out the "K1 fiance visa" info at "VisaJourny.com. Do NOT settle for less than an RN who can PASS the California state Nursing exam. Your girls can study for this a month or less and pass it, or you'd better keep looking. A dentist would be a better bet, but harder to find/get.

NICE pvssy costs money and the older you are, the more it costs. You can spend $200 at a time, here in the US, spend 50k a year on her and never have anything, or you can spend 10-15k, and have one that PAYS YOU (100k or so, over 3-4 year time span) to be with you ( for a few years).

Beware, it's not likely to last, but neither is any US woman/relationship. and no US woman is going to give you a dime, nor get serious with a man much more than 10 years her senior, or who doesn't make a LOT more money than she does, doesn't look like Brad Pitt, etc.

Last edited: