Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Affection... Very surprising Feeling

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing this girl for about two months. Looks wise, she's about a 6. And she's always DTF.

Here's the thing: It feels really great to hold her when we're in bed together. She snuggles right up to me and lays on my shoulder . More than once we've both fallen asleep like that. And to be honest, it feels awesome. It has truly surprised me with how good it feels. And yes, there are times when she's held me, and it feels just as good.

I've never gotten the same feeling from any other woman.

Anybody else ever encounter this?

-Augustus-

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing this girl for about two months. Looks wise, she's about a 6. And she's always DTF.

Here's the thing: It feels really great to hold her when we're in bed together. She snuggles right up to me and lays on my shoulder . More than once we've both fallen asleep like that. And to be honest, it feels awesome. It has truly surprised me with how good it feels. And yes, there are times when she's held me, and it feels just as good.

-Augustus-
yeah shes wide open to you. you probably are only the one she's laying with like that too. she likes you alot. other girls are "closed" and boundaries because they have backup plans and other things going on and they protect their feelings, and basically emotionally unavailable. if it feels great enjoy it. that **** is rare.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, it is wonderful and special. It happens because a woman knows she is safe with you. If you are secure in yourself and willing to share your emotions then she will too. There is some macho bulk**** floating around about never snuggling because it is not very dominant. Forget that. Cuddles are awesome for both of you. You are meeting her emotional needs. When she curls up in your arms feeling safe and protected that is the essence of being a man. Besides, for some women that is what they are realky craving. Congratulatoons, you have found someone you are connecting with.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score

-Augustus-
Yes. Most women I've had a relationship with I've had this. They loved it and so did I. Feels great.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned this trick from an NLP trainer, it works pretty good. Next time you're laying with her, lay belly to belly. And you INHALE while she EXHALES. Make sure you stay in sync, it's a pretty good feeling.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife is above average in looks, a great hard body but cold as ice...could care less about cuddling... never has...

My mistress is average in looks, a bit curvy but is the most tender, loving and caring person I have known.... loves to snuggle up.

I much prefer my mistress....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife is above average in looks, a great hard body but cold as ice...could care less about cuddling... never has...

My mistress is average in looks, a bit curvy but is the most tender, loving and caring person I have known.... loves to snuggle up.

I much prefer my mistress....
I'm about to be in a similar situation. Love and affection can be underrated, especially when you been caged up with a female who won't kiss nor cuddle and it's like ****ing your male friend in the jail cell.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dingo,

Your situation is very similar to what I've experienced. My ex LTR girlfriend has a gorgeous face and body, simply stunning. However, she never gave herself to me affection wise like this new girlfriend who is average looking but gives her affection and attention without reservation. It doesn't feel like she's holding anything back or guarding herself.

Mrgoodstuff,

Yes, after a while it feels empty and cold. And while physically, a woman who looks like that represents this image of my dream woman since I was a young man (tall brunette, beautiful almond shaped eyes, large firm breasts, long shapely legs, amazing derrière ). Her looks are like an addiction you can't shake. But after a while you start to wonder, what is this all about?

-Augustus-

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For people who've been in a LTR..... Looks get old fast, no matter the HB....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dingo,

Your situation is very similar to what I've experienced. My ex LTR girlfriend has a gorgeous face and body, simply stunning. However, she never gave herself to me affection wise like this new girlfriend who is average looking but gives her affection and attention without reservation. It doesn't feel like she's holding anything back or guarding herself.

Mrgoodstuff,

Yes, after a while it feels empty and cold. And while physically, a woman who looks like that represents this image of my dream woman since I was a young man (tall brunette, beautiful almond shaped eyes, large firm breasts, long shapely legs, amazing derrière ). Her looks are like an addiction you can't shake. But after a while you start to wonder, what is this all about?

-Augustus-
Augustus, the one I'm talking about is my perfect physical specimen of a female too. It sucks, knowing one who doesn't have as much physical assets will treat me a ton better. I have worried about myself and maybe I was coming too hard to her and focusing on putting my body on a level that is the minority.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
I learned this trick from an NLP trainer, it works pretty good. Next time you're laying with her, lay belly to belly. And you INHALE while she EXHALES. Make sure you stay in sync, it's a pretty good feeling.
Funny, I've done this.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mrgoodstuff,

It's Monday so I might be a little slow on the uptake. I'm curious about what you mean by this: "focusing on putting my body on a level that is the minority". Thanks.

-Augustus-

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mrgoodstuff,

It's Monday so I might be a little slow on the uptake. I'm curious about what you mean by this: "focusing on putting my body on a level that is the minority". Thanks.

-Augustus-
If your body isn't in the top 5% for looks and attractiveness, to put it there. That's the minority, my goal is top 1% actually. I want a body that when un clothed that it's hard for them not to be turned on.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mrgoodstuff,

Thanks for the reply. With regard to body image, it's an interesting subject.

My opinion is that for most women, if a guy is in the top 5% physically, then the other factors (game, personality, intelligence,etc) will make the difference.

Something else that came into play with the beautiful ex was her mindset. For her entire life, she felt like guys just wanted to be with her because she was so gorgeous. And because she thought like that, it made it harder for her to trust, to let her guard down with a man and risk (in her mind) a guy just wanting her because she was so hot. It became almost a self fulfilling prophesy.

-Augustus-

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mrgoodstuff,

Thanks for the reply. With regard to body image, it's an interesting subject.

My opinion is that for most women, if a guy is in the top 5% physically, then the other factors (game, personality, intelligence,etc) will make the difference.

Something else that came into play with the beautiful ex was her mindset. For her entire life, she felt like guys just wanted to be with her because she was so gorgeous. And because she thought like that, it made it harder for her to trust, to let her guard down with a man and risk (in her mind) a guy just wanting her because she was so hot. It became almost a self fulfilling prophesy.

-Augustus-
Body game raises levels in all those other categories you mentioned, because it raises over all confidence. You can also just take off your shirt and keep your mouth shut. If you are her physical type, it will warm her up, it's for you to talk yourself out of it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What I've been getting from my current GF is her gripping onto me as if she's afraid of falling off a cliff. She also tells me that I need to out-live her. Those are the things I've never had.

As for being snuggled up to or holding, I'm kinda immune to all of that. It just doesn't phase me anymore.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've been getting from my current GF is her gripping onto me as if she's afraid of falling off a cliff. She also tells me that I need to out-live her. Those are the things I've never had.

As for being snuggled up to or holding, I'm kinda immune to all of that. It just doesn't phase me anymore.
So your emotions are "dead" to it?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your emotions are "dead" to it?
No, but it doesn't give me the same excitement as it did at one point.

As for the other things like doing my dishes, giving me money for the food she eats at my place, bringing me refreshments while I'm fixing my jeep and even that death grip she has on me, are fantastic replacements that I don't get from most women. I don't even ask her for that stuff, she just does it.