Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice required, have an SJW level 10 and several cronies to deal with.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to be willing to beat a muthaf*ckas and the consequences be damn.
Yep, makes a lot of sense. Beat a motherfvcker's a.ss and "consequences" be damned, such as:

- Going to jail
- Getting a record for assault
- Getting sued up the a.ss
- Having a hard time getting employment due said RECORD

All of these consequences be "damned" because my name is Rex and on www.sosuave.com I want to maintain the cartoon character persona I've created, which is a kin to some Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson action/adventure flick.

1) You're assuming that he's even telling the truth.
And you're assuming he's lying, so we are both making assumptions aren't we?

2) Why are these people harassing him? Is he minding his own business and they're going out of their way to f*ck with him?

So you're believing that people for no reason, just f*ck with this man at work, even though he's given zero details?
It happens, it's called Workplace Bullying, I posted information on the concept Rex, oh but I forgot.......

Rex doesn't have problems with bullies because he ends that sh*t quick, fast, and in a hurry, so no I haven't and I won't read your b.s. article.
....you choose to remain willfully ignorant on the topic at hand.

Then why is he here and not filing a compliant with the DOL or in a a lawyer's office?

Sounds like a lawsuit too me.
You will have to ask him that, but for one, it's not that easy to just start a lawsuit like that as it can usually be very costly and HARD to prove (from a Court standpoint) that this was going on....even THOUGH....it actually went on.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I might think it but I've never been vocal about that sort of thing. I've offered to help people quite a bit but since these guys are hardened trades people, they think they've got women locked down. Most are dating single moms, warpigs or extreme feminist university losers.

Trades used to be a bunch of macho guys getting together, now its a bunch of whiny white knight losers who are too dumb to know that the super entitled women they date think they are a bunch of 'uncultured' walking dollar signs. Of course people laugh at whatever I have to say and dismiss it as crazy talk but they know deep down that I'm right. I just have the guts to say what everyone is already thinking and I can back it up cause I have a hot wife who supports me. ;)

I don't mean to come across as a ****y, arrogant **** head... I really try and help my fellow man whenever I can, sometimes its better to get the message across disguised as humor... I guess what I'm asking now is: How can I tactfully destroy these friendzone fags infront of the entire class? Or is it worth it?

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maintain composure... If you react to them then you are only showing them that they are hitting a nerve. Being offended is what a SJW does, and you should stand above their BS. Stay away from them unless they directly provoke something with you in which you just say that you simply have no interest in talking or dealing with them. Or if the bullying is excessive, then gather evidence of it. Videotape it with a camera, record it with a voice recorder, then take the evidence with you and complain.

And buddy... I am in the "trades "too... I have no clue about this kind of person you are talking about when you say that the majority of people in it are winy white knight losers. Most of the people I work with I am on civil terms with and most of my cohorts in it are men who are very laid back.

Edit: it is not worth it to try to "destroy" them... They will only turn that against you and get you tossed out of the class or some crap like that. These thin skinned people do not take it well when you crap on their egos, so they will ruthlessly maintain a vendetta against you.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
So what exactly are they doing to "bully" you? Or are you feeling some kinda way because they won't take your advice?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, he didn't concur with my opinions and had his own. How can I tactfully destroy him in front of my whole office next time? Or is it worth it?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I think you mis-read it, I don't care if they don't concur with my opinions or not... after every word I say in class, they basically say "you are an idiot" or "You are fcvking stupid, that's why". I could react back "I might be stupid but at least I'm not 400 lbs"... I don't attack anyone personally in the class, they have nothing of any value to add to discussions except for personal attacks.... what I'm asking is do I fight fire with fire?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
No I can't.... unfortunately I can't ram their faces into the wall either. I don't give advice, not to SJWs, those fvckers end up with the lives they deserve.

And buddy... I am in the "trades "too... I have no clue about this kind of person you are talking about when you say that the majority of people in it are winy white knight losers. Most of the people I work with I am on civil terms with and most of my cohorts in it are men who are very laid back.
I ain't your buddy, guy.... are you working in Canada? The trades have become a bunch of rough necks married to gender studies majors or single mothers. These are mid 20's guys, not the older gen, not immigrants, home grown Canadian kids taught leftist bullsh1t in schools. Ignoring this problem will not make it go away. I have a fair bit of experience hitting people, I've learned, it never works out the way you think its going to. I dont know when you got your licenses but I haven't worked in this arena for 5 or 6 years, things have REALLY changed. I would have thought PUA's would have 'boyfriend destroyers' re-worked for different situations. Never mind, I'll solve it on my own. This is more of a question for the Roosh forum. I think this forum has more experience BEING pinkos then actually dealing with them.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I had a client. He hurt my feelings today. I think I'm going to sue him. What ya'll think?
Any workplace bullying involved?
Now that LiveFree has clearly explained what he is going through (which is exactly workplace bullying as I described), what do you guys have to say in response? Oh, some lame jokes at someone else's misfortune? I see.

And Guru isn't it funny how you are making lawsuit jokes when not too long ago you were threatening to sue me? I wonder is it considered "bytching and moaning" when someone throws out lame lawsuit threats (which never materialize)? I wonder is that considered "being too negative"? I wonder does a person who does this shyt get the advice of needing to develop super human tolerance levels and just "over-look" the B.S.?

Like I said before and I'll say it again, HALF of you guys on this Forum are full of shyt.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Now that LiveFree has clearly explained what he is going through (which is exactly workplace bullying as I described), what do you guys have to say in response? Oh, some lame jokes at someone else's misfortune? I see.

And Guru isn't it funny how you are making lawsuit jokes when not too long ago you were threatening to sue me? I wonder is it considered "bytching and moaning" when someone throws out lame lawsuit threats (which never materialize)? I wonder is that considered "being too negative"? I wonder does a person who does this shyt get the advice of needing to develop super human tolerance levels and just "over-look" the B.S.?

Like I said before and I'll say it again, HALF of you guys on this Forum are full of shyt.
You are ALL full of shyt MoanMan.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, since we are old friends, I hope you don't mind:

Tenacity via PM said:
So like I said, if you have these issues we can discuss them here or by telephone. Unlike you, I actually DO have a lot of my personal information on this website.

But when someone says they are going to seek legal action, no matter how frivolous and stupid it might be, I do take it seriously in terms of investigations and making sure my Attorney gets on it very EARLY in the process.
Legal action via SoSuave? LOL!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, since we are old friends, I hope you don't mind:

Legal action via SoSuave? LOL!
Ummm....YOU were the one who said you were suing me. Did you forget :rolleyes:. Remember Guru, you said you and your "attorney buddy" go around suing people for fun.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I can't.... unfortunately I can't ram their faces into the wall either. I don't give advice, not to SJWs, those fvckers end up with the lives they deserve.

I ain't your buddy, guy.... are you working in Canada? The trades have become a bunch of rough necks married to gender studies majors or single mothers. These are mid 20's guys, not the older gen, not immigrants, home grown Canadian kids taught leftist bullsh1t in schools. Ignoring this problem will not make it go away. I have a fair bit of experience hitting people, I've learned, it never works out the way you think its going to. I dont know when you got your licenses but I haven't worked in this arena for 5 or 6 years, things have REALLY changed. I would have thought PUA's would have 'boyfriend destroyers' re-worked for different situations. Never mind, I'll solve it on my own. This is more of a question for the Roosh forum. I think this forum has more experience BEING pinkos then actually dealing with them.
Ok then... I am not in Canada but have been working since 2006 in various trade skills and have been a HVAC technician for the past 5 years. I think it is less of a problem in the trades than it is in some place like academia where you have mostly liberal leaning ideologies taking hold. You are right you cannot physically assault the due to the law. However, just be rude to them. If they are rude to you just taunt and laugh back at them when they say something idiotic. Reciprocate the disrespect and show that the hate is mutual.
I mean what exactly can you do to "destroy" them anyway? You cannot attack them for risk of breaking the law, you cannot blantly sh!t on them and cuss them out or else they can report you and get you thrown out of the last, you cannot possibly file a lawsuit for this stuff, you can try to report the behavior to some supervisor but that may not always cause it to stop.