Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice on boyfriend objection from much younger girl.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
QUOTE="HeadLightsOn, post: 2295478, member: 112526"]I'm not sure I agree with this. Women have specific reasons for mentioning the 'boyfriend' and it's not always to put you off, eg it can be ASD.[/QUOTE]nIt familiar with ASD what is that?

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen. I've traded the 21 year old cashier in for a 39 year old dancer! Man she is smoking hot! One of the first things I told her is your really lucky I usually don't give women my age a second look! On really and how young are the girls you usually date? I told her no I don't look my age, my sons friend mom thought I was 32!, I don't like dating girls that look older than me! Set the hook! The next morning she texts me and says I like you yada yada I replied I wish I had more time to get to know you! Her reply was you make time for what's important. I told her whoa look at the ego assuming your important enougg for me to spend time with you... Reeling that baby in! Any advice on dating a stripper? Lay it on me guys!

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even know there was a market for 39 year old strippers. Tell her no thanks and go see if you can a date with that young shop keep. WTF bro...

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how hot she is. She's a stripper. Good luck introducing her to family and friends.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? She is smoking hot. She looks like she is in her mid twenties
She's not supposed to be still trying to be in there at that age. The stripper lifestyle is full of corrosive attitudes, but bigneil will argue it's the same rulesets that "hot girls" run by.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have two plates in the making.
Make the stripper do everything for you. Don't make the mistake of treating her like a normal girl. It's basically play her then lay her. Don't attempt any form of relationship beyond f.ucking her. It's basically get her excited then lay. Don't keep her around too long.

With the younger chick you might have to 'push- pull' to get a result. Giving her too much attention might just build her ego up to the point of keeping you in a loop of frustration . Finding the stripper and working on her will let you cool of a little on the younger one and leave her wondering.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOST dancers are the best of women {sexy} and the worst {even crazier}. She probably won't have any money.... spent it gambling or some stupid **** {they make 40-60k a year or MORE if really good in an upscale}> SHE hasn't planned for the day she can't dance, she's expecting to find a guy she can mooch off. AND, no matter what they say, only about 1 in 20 actually is working their way through College

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOST dancers are the best of women {sexy} and the worst {even crazier}. She probably won't have any money.... spent it gambling or some stupid **** {they make 40-60k a year or MORE if really good in an upscale}> SHE hasn't planned for the day she can't dance, she's expecting to find a guy she can mooch off. AND, no matter what they say, only about 1 in 20 actually is working their way through College
This guy is right. Professional moochers who have bodies that get a lot of attention. The faces aren't even usually all that, they know their angles and makeup.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating women in their 20s for about a year now, after a self imposed exile. They ALL claim to have some kind of BF... It's strange, maybe it's a generational thing I don't know, but I think they do this because they KNOW there really isn't any kind of future with an older guy and they say this sort of thing to let you know that if ANYTHING happens it's your fault, and it will NOT be permanent.

I always just ignore this and keep trying to make dates. When you see her and she gives you high IOI, or if she reaches out to you try to make a date. If she won't go out with you, then just move on. One of two things will happen, she'll drift away, or she'll come after you hard. If you know she wants you and mentioned her BF then just say, "Hey, I don't care about him, what you do when you're not with me is your business."

Never dated a stripper.... but I had a room mate when I was in the Army that had strippers in and out of the apartment all the time. Never looked like anything serious, as long as you're just having fun I see nothing wrong with this.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as I read about you putting the stuffed animal on the young girl's car, I was thinking that probably was the end of you and her....looks like I was right. Don't EVER do that again. It's creepy, stalker-ish, and extremely beta.

The last 25 y/o I dated is a former stripper. It's like they never get it out of their head that men exist on this planet to buy them stuff and do things for them.