Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice needed.

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you've read my posts before. I'm a new red pill aware, like many of us it was because of my divorce. I understand that we (red piller's) are not as much as it should, but there is this shyt that is bothering me a lot, maybe it should't , but is beyond my will. It's been almost 2 years since my divorce, my ex is by no means an HB, big nose, wrinkles, boob job, tummy tuck, that looks good with clothes on but naked are big red scars in the middle of the breasts and the underboob and belly and the striae from the pregnancy. Anyway, less than a year since I left, she "finds" this new guy via twitter that she describes as perfect, not exactly with that word but with her description of him: he's 6 y older, she's 37, with two teen kids, not rich but with money, a job that let's him travel a lot and with a lot of spare time to himself, extremely commited to my ex, even knowing that she's a cheater. Obviously this description doesn't fit with the stupidities that he writes on twitter. Anyway now, suddenly, she has moved closer to my old house in order to be eith her more time, he buys her things, he's with my children, etc.
My question is: do this looks suspicious to you, I mean, do you red piller's would have a LTR with this woman with a lot of red flags, with 3 little children, would you "invest" your time and money in such a problematic relationship? I don't know if this guy is just a blue piller who believes that "everybody can make a mistake and deserves a second chance" or if he is something to be aware of.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care? I would shake the hand of the man that. Marrys my ex wife and tell him better you than me. You seem to be obsessing. Knock it off!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll introduce you to my ex, she's single as far as I know..... She's dead to you, except for the kids, you need to reach my frame of mind.