Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Address the elephant in the room the same as 'we need to talk'?

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
HA! AWALT....99.9% will not initiate in early stages of anything. You got bang em solid for atleast 30-60 days. Even then they still might not!?

What's the timeline here? How many good bangs have you gotten in? Men lead, woman follow. Don't chase, just lead. Set up dates, fvck em. And have fun doing it, when the fun stops just move on to new prospects.
It's been about 5/6 months so yea we're past that early stage haha.

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say she is about to hit you with a LJBF talk...have you had sex with her yet?
Yea I'm thinking that too...I figured she's trying to let me down/reject me in a nice way.

Yea we've had sex. Not in a while lol, but it's happened.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'm thinking that too...I figured she's trying to let me down/reject me in a nice way.

Yea we've had sex. Not in a while lol, but it's happened.
Yea if she was loving the sex and gettin feelings, she'd be blowing up your phone. I'd personally not go for coffee. Make her talk to you over phone, chicks love that closure shot face to face

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
Yea if she was loving the sex and gettin feelings, she'd be blowing up your phone. I'd personally not go for coffee. Make her talk to you over phone, chicks love that closure shot face to face
Guess that would explain why she called, which she never does.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could just told her to cut the BS and get to the point.
Pretty much ^^This...don't do this on her terms, make her do it on yours where she feels less comfortable.