Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actresses Flirt with Reporter

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this fluff piece in the news today so I thought I would share. This is the kind of reaction a very small percentage of males can get. I've seen it in real life, and it has nothing to do with being confident or "alpha", it's completely based on looks. To be able to get this kind of response, immediately, upon first meeting, upon first sight; This is the type of reaction I've always wanted to get from females but have never had the looks to get that kind of immediate gut reaction.

Now this guy has great genetics obviously, but he also accentuates it with a stylish haircut, stylish dress, great dental care, a good tan, and being in shape. Presumably he has access to the studio wardrobe and professional makeup artists. It also helps that he can pull off the slightly unshaven look. When I try this I look like a hobo lol.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/01/leslie-mann-dakota-johnson-hit-on-reporter

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess those are the same women which calls us superficial cause we go after fitness chicks while ignoring fat ones, Im sure they got aroused from him cause he support the orfans and and attend charity events.

Anyway agree on the message, you can be as "confident" as you want, if you look like joe pesci you aint getting that reaction.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
I guess those are the same women which calls us superficial cause we go after fitness chicks while ignoring fat ones, Im sure they got aroused from him cause he support the orfans and and attend charity events.

Anyway agree on the message, you can be as "confident" as you want, if you look like joe pesci you aint getting that reaction.
Well if you are Joe Pesci...

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He acted a bit feminine in my opinion. But thats a good looking dude.

You gotta play the hand your dealt and may the best of what you have. This means having a stylish haircut and going to the gym and dressing well yourself.