Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About height and penis size...

Æquitas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a proven fact that all tall guys have bigger penis than shorter guys?

For example will a 5'11 guy always have a bigger **** than a 5'7 guy?
And 6'1 will always have bigger than the 6' guy?

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you're just joking, but anyway I'll answer this by saying that it's obviously false. Even when you think about it mathematically:

Average height: 5'10 (178 cm)
Average penis: 6" (15 cm)

On average, penis is 1/12 of your height, which means that, even if it were proportioned to your height, everyone would have more or less equal sized penises, which obviously is false, since there are people with 4" penises and people with 10" penises, even though there's not a 6 foot difference in height between them (an inch is 1/12 of a foot).

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that was true, I'd be a lot taller than 5'8.

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he's joking.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He must be serious then!

It is my opinion that my penis is huge.

Æquitas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
I'm pretty sure you're just joking, but anyway I'll answer this by saying that it's obviously false. Even when you think about it mathematically:

Average height: 5'10 (178 cm)
Average penis: 6" (15 cm)

On average, penis is 1/12 of your height, which means that, even if it were proportioned to your height, everyone would have more or less equal sized penises, which obviously is false, since there are people with 4" penises and people with 10" penises, even though there's not a 6 foot difference in height between them (an inch is 1/12 of a foot).
:) thanks for answering, man. I was actually being serious. But anyway I went ahead and googled it. Not sure if this info is accurate but it turns out according to the data here http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=2232

"
The average length of an erect penis (measured along the top) is 16.1 cm (6.34
in).
90% of measurements fall between 10 and 21 cm (4 and 8.25 in).
The average girth of an erect penis is 12.3 cm (4.84 in).
The average length of the flaccid penis is about 9 cm (3.5 in) with most
measurements falling between 5 cm (2 in) and 12.5 cm (5 in)."

My flaccid penis would be above average, and extremely close to average when erected. But I think I was just not horny enough :whistle:

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People have looked at this carefully (God knows why).

Basically, NOTHING correlates highly with penis size.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whistler said:
People have looked at this carefully (God knows why).
More than likely because a large number of researchers are male... and being male, their penis is at the forefront of their mind. After all, what's the point of science if you can't use it to determine facts about your masculinity?

:rolleyes:

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
another question to attach.. when (at what age) does the length/size of hte penis stop growing? does it stop growth when height stops?

beefjerkyman

Reaction score
this is false because im 6"4 and my penis is 1 soft and 4" hard and has no girth to it which sucks.

smeckle

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'10"... 8 inches.

I think I'm set.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
average penis size is actually 5.3-5.5 inches depending on the SCIENTIFIC study. the stuff where it ends up at 6.3 inches / 6 + inches is all done in surveys.. and guys like to over exaggerate. the ones where it ends up accurate (ie 5.3 - 5.5 ) have actual physicians measuring the penis size.

from somewhere i read that penis size does corellate with testosterone levels.

and they usually stop growing at 18 i believe.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Every guy in here says over 8 inches. Come on guys this aint second grade. It is very rare maybe 1% of guys are 8 inches. quit the bs.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I'm hung like a third grade chinese boy ( stereotype notwithstanding ) but I have plenty of a$$ to drive it home :crackup:

One truism is that all women know that size does indeed matter. Perhaps the feel isn't important but they like to look at an impressive dizick.

smeckle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Every guy in here says over 8 inches. Come on guys this aint second grade. It is very rare maybe 1% of guys are 8 inches. quit the bs.
Oh, excuse me, doctor. Either provide a link with scientific proof of that number or except that fact that I have a bigger penis than you.

I await an apology with baited breath.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
One truism is that all women know that size does indeed matter. Perhaps the feel isn't important but they like to look at an impressive dizick.
It's very true.

From "indirect" sources from women (don't ask how I got the info:whistle: ), I know that many women (if not most women) like the sight of a big erected penis(not "too big" though, like say just above the alleged but overestimated 6" "average":rolleyes: , maybe 7":whistle: ).

It's only about the sight, because a big hard on makes the woman who caused it feel SO desirable, it makes her hot. We all know that women are attention wh*res and feed on ego boost, don't we?:D

For this reason, it only works when you are having intimate contact (like undressing for sex, or grinding on the dance floor etc...), streaking with a big flaccid penis will only cause you trouble and ridicule.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
It's only about the sight, because a big hard on makes the woman who caused it feel SO desirable, it makes her hot. We all know that women are attention wh*res and feed on ego boost, don't we?:D
Maybe it's just me but...

a WET VULVA makes me feel pretty desirable...

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt it. Though i'm 5ft9 - 8 1/2 inches, so would be more inclined to.