Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

about girls sitting on your lap

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One strategy that I've learned is to lean back, and have her ass sit between your naval and your crotch, so if you pop wood there, it will be out in front of her own crotch, in between her legs, instead of poking her in the holiest of holies.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH my GAWD there use to be this hot little asian girl who would ALWAYS sit on my lap when I was in high school.

You should have seen the look on my face when I tried to keep my whoo ha down. It was so hard. I mean, hard as in difficult.

Now if a girl sits on my lap she'd better not be offended if I...well you know.

To tell you the the truth, only girls who sit on my lap are girls who are interested in me sexually. I always let a woman know that I'm a sexual guy and if they come on to me in a sexual way I will respond.

Don't ever feel bad for growing one if she sits on your lap. If she gets offended tell her she shouldn't be. Tell her she should be offended if you DON'T get one. It means she's U-G-L-Y!!:cheer:

Have you let on that you're a sexual guy mr. uk?

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is sitting on your lap you don't just sit there like a moron with a hard on. You make some playful moves.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You should have seen the look on my face when I tried to keep my whoo ha down. It was so hard. I mean, hard as in difficult.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

thats the funniest thing i've heard all day

if a girl sits on your lap, she is definately way already into you

or she considers you her girlfriend

i can easily control not getting a hard on, but sometimes when i want one, its harder to come up

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to insert sexual innuendo into the interaction.

So if I get a hard on, I'll let her know but saying something like "Get off you're making me hard".