Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A simple observation about women.....

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the early phases, where things are good and a woman wants know all about you and spend as much time with you as possible?

Well.....why exactly do you think that is?

In my younger days I would answer something stupid like "It's because it's the beginnings of love and she cares about me so deeply. This is great!"

I'm about to turn 46 and I realize the real answer to the question is "It's because she has identified me as a great source of resources, which she can use for her benefit and if she monopolizes my time, it ensures I won't have time to even talk to another woman. At that stage of "love" she's more concerned about the competition than me. It's a strategy by women to block other women from getting anywhere near me."

And then I wonder if the woman I'm starting to get close to is blocking me from hooking up with even better women?

Is there a female "blocking term" for when women block other women, I wonder? If not, maybe there should be?

What do you think, am I on to something here? Or I am just getting senile in my old age?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The term is "coock blocking" and you're damn right you woman is doing that to you.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't agree with the above posters more. Everything a woman does in a relationship, especially the nice things early on, are done for selfish reasons. They're meant for her to secure her own future and stream of resources. Early in the relationship she will expect and indirectly demand things from you, such as your attention, time, and forgiveness for her "moods".. things that when later on when times get tough, she will not reciprocate by giving back to you.

A woman does not care about your feelings, needs, or about how much you love her. She only cares about her feelings, needs, and how much she loves you.
Essentially this.

The key to not becoming another fool is to control your mind.

Think rationally. You'll lose as soon as you think she really "cares" about you.

As Brad said, she'll be the quickest to flip when things get tough.

You need to maintain your frame and establish yourself as the one who exerts control.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be willing to leave and never bluff. You may end up in a dry spell but you shouldn't fear this.

Fear is why men become passive doormats in relationships.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Women do this to get in your resources and wallet, not your pants or because of love. Love does not exist.

Men win when there's sex.
Women win when they get attention, men's resources, validation, and their ego inflated.

Women will chameleon themselves for a source of riches. If I was a millionaire, I'd never get committed, and I'll be damn if I get married.

If a woman starts to get close, start analyzing why. I'm cautious of any new woman who comes near me. Many are gold diggers. It's never about love. It's selfish hypergamous reasons like kokblocking.

Case closed.