Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"A Man is Only as Faithful as His Options"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Anyway how did the rest of your date turn out? Because while she could have any guy in there, she wanted you. Did it up or lower her attraction?
Perhaps not coincidentally, later that night she got undressed and let me take her panties off for the first time. I remember taking them off as slowly as possible, just to dramatize the fact that she was letting me. She had taken me to the brink several times but would stop me. That was our 5th night in bed together and we finally had sex.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even consider to cheat on my gf simply because she does her best to make me happy ,she's goodlooking and never say no.

If she was one of those obnoxious women who made nagging her life mission I would my best to fvck as many women as possible,I would actively seek other women.

I think every man has an animal instinct that ask for violence,looting,rape and conquer but at the same time we have an emphatic and moral side that women dont have.

There are no such things as defining a woman by her words in fact, any guy who would dare to flake to a meeting would be considered less than a sh1t.
And no man would try his best to steal any possible coin and dignity from his ex wife(having her no fault for the divorce) instead of finding a correct agreement.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm new here so maybe not my place but you guys are talking about some bad bad stuff here. Screws up peoples lives.

I had three chances, real chances while I was married - never did. Then she did. So here I am, teach me to get back out there will you?

AAS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some very interesting responses here, especially by sstype.

I'm in a LTR at the moment and I'd be lying if I said I have had no temptations. After nearly 3 years neither of us have drifted even once. My partner and I are very open, and we are very honest with each other-- to the point where she is able to ask me if i thought so and so was attractive and I'd give her an honest answer. This is a topic I will discuss with her in the near future.

I think many problems that people have is their lack of social boundaries and the word "privacy" in whilst in a committed relationship. If you are in a committed relationship these are things that must be discussed. Privacy is a word often thrown around by people who have something to hide, or want to maintain an "escape route" from their partner. There is a difference between "i'm going to take a sh*t, give me some privacy" and "No you can't see my emails, give me privacy". I'm not suggesting that snooping around is something you should do, but your email inbox should not be off limits or some sort of secret.

Some people are fine with having friends of the opposite sex. While this not wrong, there should be an understanding that hanging alone or with a group of the opposite sex is probably not something you should be doing. Actively searching for friends of the opp sex and allowing yourself to be open to approaches or sending signals of interest (or returning them) is definitely feeding temptations.

Having said that, if a relationship is going well then no amount of temptation by any level of attractiveness should be able to lead a man or woman to infidelity. A real man who is with a real woman should be able to construct simply thought out defenses to protect the otherwise successful relationship against intruders. So I do not agree with your quote. As long as I trust my woman, no amount of temptation would sway me---and many temptations would not come our way by means of our "defenses"

@sstype : those people would be successful whether or not they cheated. Tiger Woods would still be a pro golfer whether he was single or had been faithful to his wife. These "top" men are in those positions for reasons beyond their ability to fight temptation. Society is not rewarding them based on their ability to commit to a relationship. Interesting point of view nonetheless.