Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A few POF tips

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty I wouldn't recommend POF for guys seeking relationships or anything meaningful. I'd say I've been very successful in terms of getting messages and dates, and many of those dates have led to sex or short term flings. I even got a FWB and currently have a fvck buddy out of it.

But none of these (except the fvck buddy) have lasted more than 2 months and I found a lot of these women have other guys they're seeing or a current boyfriend/husband. Others just flaked without any explanation.

There are good women on there and some I've met would make good relationship material, but I wasn't physically attracted to them or they were a bit too full on.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I got a very valuable insight yesterday which I thought I'd share. I went on a date with a girl I met via POF. We got talking about the types of people on there and what sorts of mails and profiles catch our attention.

She logged into POF on her phone and actually showed me that she had nearly 200 messages (in 2 days) and some of the weird mails she'd got. She told me she basically goes into POF and deletes all messages with the subject line "hi" or "hello". Of those remaining she scans over the profile photos and deletes any that don't appeal. Then of the mails she opens, if any of them are written in text speak or gangsta speak, she deletes them. If they are sexual in any way she deletes them or if they appear generic, such as "how are you?" or "How long you been here?" etc she deletes them.
This is the reason why POF for 80% of guys doesn't work. I know a girl who is a 6 who gets over 2000 messages a month, The girl Jariel speaks of gets 3000! This is the reality of online gaming.

I've been doing online dating for 10+ years the most (first time)messages I ever got in a month is maybe 20 (that is if I send maaaad spam msgs out)

Jariel is part of the top 10%, online dating isn't for regular guys. This is why looks are so important online + tight profile, women get bombarded and overwhelmed and that's where the bullshyt entitlement mentality comes from

I know a girl who is below a 4 on the scale and she even gets close too 500 messages a month

its ****ed UP!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?sld=1&profile_id=25083872

^^This profile sums up the mentality of POF women not just in my area but in general this ***** can't serious

Its slores like her why I left pof, can't spell for shyt, is 7 months prego and lamenting of the lack of quality, and she thinks she deserves better?

If this women of our future, America is fucced and its time to move

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have to agree that it's better to meet girls in real life than net dating, but as I work nights and most of my friends are settled down it's getting harder to meet people the traditional way so I'm relying on net dating more and more.

Solomon: wow, she is fvcking nasty!!!! But yeah, I totally get your point. In the real world she'd probably be pushed aside, bullied or spat on by most guys, but it seems the attention she's getting from desperate losers on POF has really gone to her head.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But on the opposite end of the scale, you have women like this...

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=30588933

I've been talking to her for about 3 days now, she's smart, funny, writes really long emails and is quite modest too believe it or not. There's a good chance she'll flake on me at some point as she's sure to be getting a lot of attention, but that's the way it goes sometimes. I do it myself so I can't blame anyone else for it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
But on the opposite end of the scale, you have women like this...

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=30588933

I've been talking to her for about 3 days now, she's smart, funny, writes really long emails and is quite modest too believe it or not. There's a good chance she'll flake on me at some point as she's sure to be getting a lot of attention, but that's the way it goes sometimes. I do it myself so I can't blame anyone else for it.
She is absolutely gorgeous Jariel, give me 5 months(I'm cutting right now) and I will be posting pics of the same type of chick LOL.

The chick I posted is the norm in my area Jariel, average looking, entitled, and stuck up like she is a ten its truly pathetic. Its really got bad out here, and if you want a decent girl you have to have game+high value (looks, $$$, status etc) game alone won't get you a decent girl in my area

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/amante/PREGO*****.jpg
^^I'm trolling that Grenade btw

peace

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
She is absolutely gorgeous Jariel, give me 5 months(I'm cutting right now) and I will be posting pics of the same type of chick LOL.

The chick I posted is the norm in my area Jariel, average looking, entitled, and stuck up like she is a ten its truly pathetic. Its really got bad out here, and if you want a decent girl you have to have game+high value (looks, $$$, status etc) game alone won't get you a decent girl in my area

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/amante/PREGO*****.jpg
^^I'm trolling that Grenade btw

peace

It's amazing what difference cutting up can do. You get in shape and all of a sudden it's like your value to women sky rockets.

That warpig you posted would fit in really well in the town I live too, but thankfully POF lets me explore a little further a field.

The url you posted got censored by this site, but I got it first guess. haha. I admit I was tempted to rip into her myself. She really turns my stomach! Keep us posted on your trolling btw. :)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Solomon said:
It's like that in most big cities. Atlanta, GA is like that. In clubs, it's best to be seen getting out of a Bentley. If you're average in clubs, you're very liable to get snubbed, and unable to use game.

Girls look at your face value and what you have to offer in the now. If you're a working man trying to come up, you're in trouble when the working man who actually made it comes along. Girls might give you a head nod when they see you working, but the man who's already there with the high fashion and fancy car etc. will win. Being high class in the future isn't what women want. It sucks donkey ass, i know.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup Atlanta is a tough crowd, but I've found a plethora of girls on dating sites in the ATL and they're in the 6-7 range, but great for practice and when you're bored. Just mentioning that I work in an office building in Buckhead is enough for a conversation starter.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go on there anymore but you could always just use an imacro and auto message about 500 girls while you read a book or go out for a jog..

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from another forum, here is what to do for the imacro.. and yes you can walk your dog while it hits on women for you:

Step 1: Create a Plenty of Fish account.
Step 2: Download iMacros for firefox ( Or whatever auto click you use)
Step 3: Click The Meet me section on POF( Plenty of fish for all you noobs)
Step 4: Click Record on the iMacro. Click Yes.
Step 5: Loop the macro like 5000 times
Step 6: Press play

What this does is send all the random b~tches in your area an email notification that someone wanted to "meet them"

POF every week will also refresh you with new matches. So you can do this once a week!

tsarquise

Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
This is from another forum, here is what to do for the imacro.. and yes you can walk your dog while it hits on women for you:

Step 1: Create a Plenty of Fish account.
Step 2: Download iMacros for firefox ( Or whatever auto click you use)
Step 3: Click The Meet me section on POF( Plenty of fish for all you noobs)
Step 4: Click Record on the iMacro. Click Yes.
Step 5: Loop the macro like 5000 times
Step 6: Press play

What this does is send all the random b~tches in your area an email notification that someone wanted to "meet them"

POF every week will also refresh you with new matches. So you can do this once a week!
lol man I'm doing this now and nothing but ugly, fat girls are responding.... Geez... But it is a great way to get your profile noticed! Thanks for the tip!

UnsworthK

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP. I admire your POF profile and have decided to change mine to a similar style to yours, obviously copying it outright would just defeat the point of what you were saying all together so I adapted it to suit my personality, what I seek and my interests and hobbies.

I looked at it and was actually happy with it for once, so thanks!

PS

I find it hilarious how all the messages you've had off girls have been simple 'Hi'
Yet if us guys were to do that they wouldn't even get read, cracks me up.