Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A closed mouth doesn't get feed

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my car is in the shop, check engine light came on so I took it to the shop to see what was wrong with it. I need to go shopping for some **** and my wife had yoga. so I'm like just drop me off at the store and pick me up when you're done, so My son and i go shopping or what not.

So, I still smoke :( I've cut back drastically but I still smoke. maybe 3-4 cigs a day instead of a pack. Only when my nerves are really getting to me. So there is this guy who works at the store is outside asking everyone for a light so he could smoke. I had a light in my pocket. **** I had 2 lights, the one i picked up on my way out the house and the one I had left in my pocket that i did not know what was there. I would have just given the guy a light to have had he asked.

I could just speak up and give him one lol, but by now i'm curious as to how this is going to play out. I don't know why he didn't just ask me for a light, but he didn't. So he gets frustrated, then goes back inside, buys a light to smoke his one cig.

All He had to do was ask

If there is one thing I've learned in gaming women is that nothing happens by osmosis. you have to do ****. You have to open your mouth and ask for what you want. This, is the fundamental rule / backbone of gaming women. You have to talk to them and verbalize what you want.

There is a chance I could have said no i don't have a light, but there is no way that he would know i did not have a light unless he opened his mouth to ask me. He probably looked at me and said oh he has a kid with him i'm ot going to ask him. Or he said he looks mean i'm not going to ask him. But I would have given the guy a light, even a cig or 2 had he asked.

Most men on this forum, or in general don't' need game help they need rejection help. The biggest obstacle that men face with women is simply fear of rejection.

Here is an exercise. Take 5 mins to seriously sit down and think about all the times that you wanted to ask a woman out or get her number and you were too chicken to ask. In my cold approach experience, I was going to get 3 out of 10 women to give me their numbers, go on dates with 2 out of the 3 and and up sexing 1 of the 2. So I was going to have sex with one out of 10 women I approached.

using that logic, how many woman have you passed on sex with because you were too chicken to ask for it? Even myself I probably passed on quite a few women because I made excuses or was too scared or whatever.

The number one thing you can do to change your success with women is to actually talk to them! Women aren't mind readers they don't know you are single and want to date them. You have to speak to them! Yes you will get rejected. There is no magic pill that is going to take 10 rejections per sex down to 3 rejections per sex. the guys who are really good just learn to live with the 10 rejections. When you go to a clb try t get rejected 10 times that night. If you do i will virtually guarantee you that you will at the very least, have a date.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great post filled with wisdom. proverbs are packed with meaning. I've been thinking along these lines for a while now. I realized I will never get any action unless I take action. sitting on my ass will always yield poorer results. so yes,

"a closed mouth doesn't get fed"

so glad I got over my fear of rejection.

eventually you don't care any more. it becomes a HUGE mindset shift. when I realized that the success lies in trying, I became more successful.

nice one, OP.

easy on the cigs tho, it's suicide. easier said than done though, especially for a non-smoker. it upsets me how my friends smoke. i gotta keep my head out the window when they smoke in the car. it's gross. I told my homie, "dude, why do you smoke? it's suicide. Is it really worth it?"

and he told me "yes, it's a guilty pleasure of mine."

r u fukin serious? hope you kick the habit OP. there's literally no benefit.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easy on the cigs tho, it's suicide. easier said than done though, especially for a non-smoker. it upsets me how my friends smoke. i gotta keep my head out the window when they smoke in the car. it's gross. I told my homie, "dude, why do you smoke? it's suicide. Is it really worth it?"
grow up, get some real responsibilities that stress you the **** out then come back to me in 12 years lol

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's worth mentioning that this extends to other things, not just asking out.

How about... deciding which movie to watch.
How about... telling her that you actually think the date is boring instead of suffering through it.
How about...

... if you never ask because you're unsure, you'll never know what crazy stuff that chick loves in bed, but she's too afraid to tell you.

Dammit, ask and have sex!