Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

90% can tell when and where WW3 will start

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, I am beginning to write this under air raid siren, has something to do with bad weather, but none the less, freaky d1cky when you start a thread and siren starts.

I make such a conclusion by geopolitical setup right now, especially by Kerry's latest media setup. Plus a bit of Vanga makes a nice topping on this WW3 cake.

Syria is a WW3 cake, you have Russia bombing ISIS, and you have U.S. bombing Syrian army. U.S. has objective, bring down Assed (fvcked up objective if I may add), Russia has objective, keep Assad in power. At this point Russia is winning by a large margin. U.S. needs desperately a gulf of tonkin as an excuse.

«Меня часто спрашивают, скоро ли придет это время для Третьей Мировой войны и апокалипсиса во всем мире? Но я всегда говорю, что нет, не скоро. Потому что ещё Сирия не пала. Скоро она падет к ногам победителя, но победителем окажется не тот».
"They often ask me, when will come time for WW3 and apocalypse in the world? I always say, not soon. Because Syria still exist. Soon Syria will fall to the knees of victor, but the victor will turn out to be not who you think." -Vanga
Sometime on or not soon after U.S. election. It could begin by land invasion of Syria by U.S., or by massive air campaign. Either will be a conventional war against Russia. Either way might go, conventional war in Syria could be won by U.S. or by Russia, or massive casualties from both sides and unclear victor. There after nuclear exchange.

Obviously there can not be winners after a full scale nuclear exchange.

1796 warheads on 508 rolled out delivery mechanisms, if each one is 3 megaton, and if 3 megaton can destroy a city like New York. This is called Apocalypse.

P.S. just on the news. U.S. has bombed the sh1t out of Tultana, small city in province of Allepo. A lot of dead. At that, U.S. is not bombing ISIS, they are bombing civilians and Syrian army.

Last edited:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need 53% dominant race. Go buy some towels and an Oatmeal kit. Haha. Also you need a group of people called Bolsheviks