Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 lays 5 different women this week...Can I do it?

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good doings :up: It gets hard to jungle sometimes. I cancel more dates than I go on. Just tonight, I had a first date, OLD. I was tired, so I didn't want to make the effort to leave my office. I invited her to the office. She said, "Excuse me, I am just meeting you. Why would I want to come to your office?" Too much drama, NEXT. LOL.
THIS. I have taken to just texting them my available days and just rolling with it. I have 2 free evenings next week and about 6 plates interested in meeting me. First come first served! I have also realised that having more plates or being acutely aware you can find more if needed, subconsciously makes you much more ruthless in your standards.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on my last date tonight. I had dinner at her house. We had sexual relations and she sent me home with left overs

5 Dates and 4 lays....Not bad....

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
80% score rate...nicely done sir.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up two new girls on match today with very little effort just my standard message.

Had a new girl flake on date tonight. She was mad I wasn't texting her enough. Big deal...

Dates tomorrow thursday Friday and sat. Two plates and two new girls.

Thursdays date is on the rag. I told her that I would rub her **** and work over her ass....she is down for that....also likes public sex and has had a three way with two guys. She is fun but not ltr matrial. She went out last Saturday with her sister and puked all over herself. She showed me a pic. It's amazing what you can learn from women when you are non judgmental and just ask. They are happy to spill the beans

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursdays date is on the rag. I told her that I would rub her **** and work over her ass....she is down for that....also likes public sex and has had a three way with two guys. She is fun but not ltr matrial. She went out last Saturday with her sister and puked all over herself. She showed me a pic. It's amazing what you can learn from women when you are non judgmental and just ask. They are happy to spill the beans
Wow, man you've become a Savage :D
You've come a long way and I'm happy for your success.

When you become a "man with options" dating becomes so much easier and you waste no time on "what ifs"

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, man you've become a Savage :D
You've come a long way and I'm happy for your success.

When you become a "man with options" dating becomes so much easier and you waste no time on "what ifs"
That is true. Because you know that there are more to be had easily. Even if all of my dates dried up for a while I wouldn't care. I would just keep busy doing things for myself. The most important thing is not fixate on one girl. They are crazy and even they dont know why they do the things the do. She flake? Np...I'll move along and find someone else.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took wednesdays date to a new ferris wheel in town. Rode that thing for an hour straight and then my house to screw.

Thursdays date I told her to wear a dress and no painties. She likes public sexual activities. she met me at my house wearing what I asked. We went to a rooftop jazz thing. It was pretty cool. We listened to jazz and chatted. I asked her if she could drink a bottle of wine. Ended up spending 18 bucks for a bottle of wine for her while I had bourbon and cokes. There was an old lady dancing and I was tempted to yell show us your titties.

Anyway as she had a few glasses of wine I started fingering her at our table. She really got off on it. I had to stop several times becasue she was about to *** and she is very loud. On the drive home she had her legs spread wide up on the dash as I fingered her on the ride home. Got home and screwed her good. She was very happy with my performance.

Date tomorrow and sat is first dates so We will see if there is ****ing to be had.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man. You really stepped up your game. Your now a machine brother. The OLD is definitely working for you. Good stuff