Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 lays 5 different women this week...Can I do it?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dates lined up from today till Sunday. Can I **** them all? I feel like a pokemon trainer......got to fu ck them all...

First date tonight really wasn't a date...She just came over we ****ed for an hour and she went home. She is kind of like a f uck buddy but I take her on dates sometimes. She is entertaining but kind of dumb. She is perfect in that after we do the deed she gets dressed and leaves. Very little chit chat. I send her home well satisfied. I text she comes over. I limit her to once a week.

Tomorrow I'm going to an art exhibit with a woman that shows pygmy goats. She has 30 of the little bastards. I will post the outcome.

I didn't believe that it could happen but I'm kind of getting tired of sex. I'm chock full of testosterone. I have f ucked all of these women so maybe it won't be much of an accomplishment to do them all in one week. I have 5 plates. I would have never thought that I would have such success after being dumped one year ago. I think one or two will drop out because they are pushing for a relationship. I ignore. They can hang with me or move along. I don't care. That would give me time to acquire some new blood or scale back. You all can have success with women. I'm not special. Just an old guy that learned some game late in life.

I went on a trip to Eureka springs over the weekend. My companion paid for half of everything. We had a conversation about relationships in general. . I told her that if a woman gave me crap I would move along and have a new girl the next day. She said that the men that she encountered didn't have the confidence that I have and would put up with a lot. Anyway the trip was fun. We stayed in a tree house with a double jacuzzi. We had a mineral bath and a one hour massage plus a magic show and a ghost tour. Best part of the trip was Brunch at the Crescent hotel.

I found all of these women online. You can do it too. Find your niche. Be it online, social circle or cold approach. Find out what works for you and do it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good doings :up: It gets hard to jungle sometimes. I cancel more dates than I go on. Just tonight, I had a first date, OLD. I was tired, so I didn't want to make the effort to leave my office. I invited her to the office. She said, "Excuse me, I am just meeting you. Why would I want to come to your office?" Too much drama, NEXT. LOL.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Dustmuffin. It's all about having a stable of women that like you bro. Good job. Now the next goal for you should be to get the baddest shorties (10/10) on your team. I'm happy for you though! Keep doing your thing.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Find your niche. Be it online, social circle or cold approach. Find out what works for you and do it.
Online and social circles work well for me. Online is so efficient and convenient because you can "approach" hundreds of women in a month from just a few key strokes. As long as your pictures are "hot" and you can carry on good convo, online works good (for me at least).

Yes, you can FVCK THEM all lol...but please wear a condom lol!

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure you can, I used to have five plates too. And from Monday thru Friday, I rotated them in an out, but after awhile, it got to be too much work. It WILL start to age you after awhile so be careful.

Its alot of fun at first, but then one or two will start to demand exclusivity and they will start to drop off..

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
what's you guys your most useful online platform? Tinder is so full of crap, at lesst on my location.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dustmuffin, I'm so happy that you get this level of success. Once everything clicked inside your head you skyrocketed. A true motivation!
Ty...still have lots or work to do. I'm still working on my head, but I have made huge gains.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loving these updates @dustmuffin, keep them coming.

Remember, all women want to take that huge, sexy stallion of a man and turn him into her personal show pony.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what's you guys your most useful online platform? Tinder is so full of crap, at lesst on my location.
I meet most of mine offline, cold approach. A few off of pof.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Dust Muffin, the best I ever did was go on 4 dates in one day and kiss all 4. And I fuhked 5 hookers in 6hrs in Mexico one night.

Its hard work but somebody has to do it! Get after it!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon you can do it if you escalate quickly! You gotta go full alpha. I'd almost say no activities, just meeting for drinks and escalate escalate escalate, two steps forward one step back, repeat. State and demonstrate your purpose, it's the only way you'll get all five. Depending on the types of girls you're dating, it could work.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date number two...We went to an art museum downtown that has a live band play on the rooftop of the museum with drinks. It was loaded with more women than men and the men were the most feminine bunch I have seen in a while. There were plenty of young hot women.

Anyway I had a few drinks with my date and we listened to the band. We chatted had fun people watching and I stroked her thigh quite a bit. Afterwards we went to my house and had carnal relations.

So date two equals a fu ck. 2 dates 2 f ucks Date number three is tomorrow.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My date for sat canceled. I still have tonight and sunday.

I might try to set up a replacement date for saturday or just take it easy.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a replacement date. The challenge is still on.

Going to an Irish pub tonight. Date texted me this morning saying that she dreams about me.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I went out and learned what she dreamt about. It was me giving her an engagement ring. Then I got the what are we speach. Needless to say this was a boner buster. I listened and ignored didn't sat a word. She told me about her dream after we had a nice time at the irish pub.

I did enjoy talking with her. After listening to her I felt that my head is in a very good place. I'm thinking clearly and I'm not getting emotional. I feel centered mentally. We will see how long this lasts.

Anyway after the talk. I drove her home and dumped her ass out.. I didn't feel like trying to f uck her. I wanted to run. I may ask her out again but probably not. She might call me in the middle of the week wanting me to come over for sex. I might do this too. All depends on how I feel.

I'm not disappointed. I'm two for 3 and have two more dates.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Sat date went well. I picked her up at her apartment we went out came back and screwed.
3 out of 4 dates **** close. Last date is tomorrow. Im going to her house she is cooking dinner.