Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

45 caliber crisis (mid life March)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, I worked 70-80 hours a week for six years. I wasn't enjoying life much. So I hired additional staff, trained them, delegated, and cut my hours down to 55. This was the best decision of my life because I actually have my life back. And the 4-5 thousand a month I lost in funding additional staff, I have made back 2-3 fold in novel business ventures that I now have time to entertain.

Perhaps it's time to stop micromanaging, hire, free up your time, and enjoy life a bit.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, I worked 70-80 hours a week for six years. I wasn't enjoying life much. So I hired additional staff, trained them, delegated, and cut my hours down to 55. This was the best decision of my life because I actually have my life back. And the 4-5 thousand a month I lost in funding additional staff, I have made back 2-3 fold in novel business ventures that I now have time to entertain.

Perhaps it's time to stop micromanaging, hire, free up your time, and enjoy life a bit.

Agreed. After the recession came and went I needed to roll up my sleeves and steer my company through the rough waters. It's been about 6 years, the other 2 companies are basically on auto pilot so maybe it's time for a little R&R.