Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3rd date, no sex

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a 3rd date with this girl where we had dinner and after came back to my place, we made out but no sex happened, as she had to go home coz she had to catch the last subway, therefore we only spent like 40 mins alone. Is this blunder of mine recoverable ? I know I should have improvised somehow because if she came back home with me, I know i should have escalated far more quickly. Should I just proceed as normal and get back to her only in 3/4 days to setup the next date, or am i f*cked anyway?

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a rule, escalate within 5-10 minutes of getting her back at your place (or hers). Literally hand her a glass of water (don't ask if she wants one), maybe put on music or the news, talk for a minute, then go for it.

I guess you'll see if it's recoverable soon. My experience is that women will "forgive" your inability to escalate if they're really into you, but if it happens again you'll probably be sunk. Just play it cool. See if she texts you and if not, give it a few days and hit her up when you know you'll be free to see her again. Just chill.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a rule, escalate within 5-10 minutes of getting her back at your place (or hers). Literally hand her a glass of water (don't ask if she wants one), maybe put on music or the news, talk for a minute, then go for it.

I guess you'll see if it's recoverable soon. My experience is that women will "forgive" your inability to escalate if they're really into you, but if it happens again you'll probably be sunk. Just play it cool. See if she texts you and if not, give it a few days and hit her up when you know you'll be free to see her again. Just chill.
Thanks Filter. After I dropped her off at the metro, I sent her a text just saying to text me when she arrives at home, since she was going alone. Hope this doesnt communicate any sort of neediness from my side, it just seemed the right thing to do given the circunstances.

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Filter. After I dropped her off at the metro, I sent her a text just saying to text me when she arrives at home, since she was going alone. Hope this doesnt communicate any sort of neediness from my side, it just seemed the right thing to do given the circunstances.
Nah man just let it ride for now.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf? At least you made out with her and did something, what's with all this you have to bang a girl by the 2nd or 3rd date or she will lose interest.

5th or 6th date sounds more realistic to me
You don't get laid much do you?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf? At least you made out with her and did something, what's with all this you have to bang a girl by the 2nd or 3rd date or she will lose interest.

5th or 6th date sounds more realistic to me
Exactly, for a quality girl that I was interested in, I don't think I'll be demanding she give it up to me on the third date.

But I would be expecting a kiss.:rolleyes:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be just me but I don't think there's such thing as quality women. She'll bang you if she wants to or not.

Take that with a grain of salt though, I don't have sex much
Well, I want to see a woman control herself, a little, when confronted with my irresistible charms. Because otherwise you know she will succumb to any Tom, **** and Harry.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get laid much do you?
Your insight is always spot on Marmel so let me know, next date should be something to come directly to my place in your opinion?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girls that keen she will give it up by the second date no questions asked .........third at the latest !

this is because if she is interested she

a) she wants to try to convince you not to sleep with other females
or
b) to try and hook you

be aware some of them just enjoy the ride and are able to tell there friends they are "dating someone" without any real intention of getting physical with the guy

im pretty sure girls see the dating stage the same as we see casual sex

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girls that keen she will give it up by the second date no questions asked .........third at the latest !

this is because if she is interested she

a) she wants to try to convince you not to sleep with other females
or
b) to try and hook you

be aware some of them just enjoy the ride and are able to tell there friends they are "dating someone" without any real intention of getting physical with the guy

im pretty sure girls see the dating stage the same as we see casual sex
Dont think I played all my cards right on this case, yes I had girls who banged on the 2nd date before but this one is going for a potential 4th and still nothing. But you did raise good points there, Bingo-Player

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. You both have unfinished business. At this point if u get any resistance it's done

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your insight is always spot on Marmel so let me know, next date should be something to come directly to my place in your opinion?
Well, I think you should have invited her over and cooked for her on the third date instead of taking her out. That way you were already there, you could have had her help you and been flirting with her throughout the whole process...grabbing her ass, whispering in her ear, pressing up against her, etc...by the time you would have got done eating and having some wine she would have been horny as fvck if you did it right...

So, keeping with that theme, I'd say this is what you offer her next time. Tell her you found this recipe you've been wanting to make and that you want her to be your kitchen assistant.

And start escalating from the minute she walks in the door.

Carpathian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Took me until date 7 to get laid with my woman. We are now at it like rabbits. I don't think there are hard and fast rules. It happens when it happens so stop worrying about it and enjoy the time together. You'll get laid with her soon enough.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question here, I offered to meet up at my place for dinner and movie 3 days from now, but she said she will be out for the weekend and also monday, but didnt make a counter offer. What should I reply to this, and how should I interpret it?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you know how to interpret this...

1 She is not very interested in you.
2 She doesnt want to have sex with you at the moment.

The thing is that you make it pretty obvious that you just want to fvck her. After the last date you should have offered a date that didn't involve the posibility of sex, but you didn't, you told her to come to your place.
Sometimes you need to step back a bit, and then step forward; you cannot and you must not step forward everytime and definetely not when she's getting cold feet.

Now, she didn't counter offer...ok, just let it be. Go do your own thing and do not contact her EVER. If SHE CONTACTS YOU in the meanwhile, ok, then you talk to her etc BUT YOU DO NOT ASK HER OUT. Why? because she's rejected you several times and she's shown little interest so you cannot keep displaying your interest when it is not reciprocal. If you did, her interest in you would go even lower.

So, just wait for her to contact you; if she does you talk to her like nothing happened but you do not ask her out. After this you wait for her to contact you AGAIN, and if she does, then you can ask her out, but she has to want you to do it. If you do it when she's not willing to see you, it is pointless.

Cheers.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you know how to interpret this...

1 She is not very interested in you.
2 She doesnt want to have sex with you at the moment.

The thing is that you make it pretty obvious that you just want to fvck her. After the last date you should have offered a date that didn't involve the posibility of sex, but you didn't, you told her to come to your place.
Sometimes you need to step back a bit, and then step forward; you cannot and you must not step forward everytime and definetely not when she's getting cold feet.

Now, she didn't counter offer...ok, just let it be. Go do your own thing and do not contact her EVER. If SHE CONTACTS YOU in the meanwhile, ok, then you talk to her etc BUT YOU DO NOT ASK HER OUT. Why? because she's rejected you several times and she's shown little interest so you cannot keep displaying your interest when it is not reciprocal. If you did, her interest in you would go even lower.

So, just wait for her to contact you; if she does you talk to her like nothing happened but you do not ask her out. After this you wait for her to contact you AGAIN, and if she does, then you can ask her out, but she has to want you to do it. If you do it when she's not willing to see you, it is pointless.

Cheers.
Thanks Pyros.

Yes maybe I pushed it too far with the plans for her to come back to my place again, but as you said, if she was really interested she would have at least made a counter offer. Reality is, yes I do want to **** her because I am attracted to her, but I also want to get to know her better. However, if she also isnt attracted to me after 3 dates, whats the point in investing my time on her?

Update: she got back to me and said that after monday she will let me know when she is free. Still a bit wishy washy response

Last edited: