Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

23 yr old AZN honey, says has bf and can't meet. Then says OK meet for beers

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this hot young Korean, I think shes 23, around that age. So I knew her for a while, she went working away then came back to town.

So I said hey lets meet up and say hi.. I dont know her really well or anything, suprised when she said yes. I'm 54 and thats a big difference, so I thought OK, maybe she just wants friends.

So met her, we walked a bit, went to a bar and drunk a beer, she went home. Met again, went to beach and drunk a beer under this tree.. still drinking when it went dark and actually really enjoyed talking and we had lots to talk about... she went home, but the conversation had got onto sex and random stuff... was getting interesting.

Met her again, we walked to the same tree, sat under it drinking a beer, talk went straight to sex and it was her that took the conversation that way, said she had been looking for friends with benefits and had slept with this white guy but was disappointed as he took her to a movie and had her pay and brought water to drink.

She said she slept with him and his c0ck.. was small and he didn't last long anyway and she wondered where was the benefit in that!

So we were still there again when it went dark, so I walked her back towards the bus stop and past my place, said come on in for a nightcap… she did and she drank wine like it was water… bit of lying together on the couch, got a bit sexual, she started to umm and ahhh… I thought fvck Im not going to push this to far..

So I walked her to bus stop but flagged a cab and gave her cab fare, off she went...

So we exchange texts to be sure shes home OK, I tell her shes sexy as fvvck she tells me she thinks Im a handsome bazztard..

Then I guess she woke up sober and things kind of didnt connect after that... so I deleted her number and kept her facebook.

Said hi to her again after about 6 week no contact, she came back with hi and all about her life... she met a guy and he dont like her hanging with guys.

So I said I dont blame him.. chatted a bit and said goodnight....

Said hi again few days ago... we chatted, she was chatty... I took a chance and told her about a dream Id had with her in it, the dream was sexual in nature...she lol and carried on chatting...

so I said.. hey its kinda weird just chatting on facebook, lets meet up!

She came back with OK, Im free next week... I said OK lets go for a beer, she says OK....

I thought fukk that was quick! What about the bf and his no hanging out with guys.

Anyway Im going to arrange to meet this week... I'll post again if anything interesting happens

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really should have fvcked her when you had her on the couch. It's all she wanted.

I'm thinking too long between dates. This may flake. Don't get too chatty with her on text just wait for the date. In the meantime spin plate

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you're 54? Should have banged her on the first date