Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 girls

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In real life you cannot start a fire without two sticks. You can't start a fire with one stick.

It's the same with dating / plate spinning. To get a woman, you have to be able to get 2. A man who has options, his mindset, approach to women and how he handles any one particular girl automatically changes. All the advice you see on this forum, is basically a long version way of saying, get more than one woman attracted to you.

I'm not even saying, you have to plate spin, I'm saying that, at least from my experience with women, you don't go from zero to hb9 without some help from some other women.

I'm married and i would not be married today if it were not for a neighbor that was walking her dog and a girl I met at del mar race track 7 years ago when i first moved to san diego. The first thing I did when i touched down was decide I need to cold approach 50 girls in a week lol. I needed my two sticks.

after a few successful dates after a few weeks, I had my fire going. at that point on i gave zero ****s lol. who the **** cares if i get rejected not like i'm not gonna get laid otherwise. if i saw a pretty girl i talked to her. i'd say off the wall **** and be pretty ballsy. if i saw a waitress i liked i spit to her. "Hey you're pretty we should go out sometime. i see you looking at me lol.". I'd be buying clothes at a store and i'd say "hey put your phone number on the receipt so i can take you out". of course women said no, but quite a few were game. i just didn't' ****ing care. my sex / women were secured. my fire was going. rather or not you wanted to be another piece of wood in my fire was not that big of a deal to me. I didn't have to question myself. the more fire i had going the more i knew i was a ****ing catch. not that i didn't know already lol but you know what i mean. i wasn't looking for conformation from these women i just wanted to **** them lol.

one day i saw this woman, to date the baddest girl i've ever ****ed a legit hb9.5. super model looks. about 5'9, slider, brunette, petite, long legs. she was eating at a food court in the mall and i said **** this lol let's do this. i just sat down with her and i had her laughing and i was like look this is what's gonna happen lol,, you're going to give me your number and we're going out to go out to the zoo tomorrow. lol i ended up making like a bullet list on paper of the reasons why she should go out with me lol. i gave zero ****s lol. it was really funny and fun to me. after 30 mins of shooting the **** with her i got the number and took her to the zoo :moon:. that's confidence i would have never had if i didn't have 4-5 other girls i knew i could call at a moments notice.

same thing with my wife. she made me work for it lol. she said no. she was surprised at how ****y /arrogant i was when i told her that that wasn't gonna work lol. i eventually made her laugh and smile enough to where she was like **** it what's the worst that can happen lol.

my point in all this is to say, you have to have 2 women. it starts with 2 women who both want you. that's how the fire starts. rather it be two girls you met on POF or you get 2 girls from just cold approaching, you have to be able to get 2 girls interested in you and it goes from there.