Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

15 LTR tips

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowledge that I have gathered over the last six months :-

Keep in mind that these tips work in LTR's, not dating

1. Control in a healthy relationship passes back and forth as desire and need dictate for each partner.

2. ANY relationship that loses its sense of fun is doomed.

3. Slow down the development of the disease: "getting used to each other."

4. If your daughter starts being a bi*ch just to get her way, you wouldn’t tolerate it. So if a woman is being emotional in order to get you to do what she wants, don’t tolerate it.

5. Don’t take things so personally

6. Say less & don’t give her help with her problems unless she asks for it.

7. If you sense something is wrong with your GF, then it likely is. When you ask her “whats up” & she brushes it off as nothing (women don’t like conflict) keep at her until she tells you what is on her mind.

8. Buy her an experience instead of a gift

9. Communication is vital in a relationship. Key areas :-

1. What you want out of the relationship
2. What you expect from your partner
3. Trying to sort out problems together so the relationship can grow
4. Let her know that you’re not attacking her, just discussing her behaviour.
5. Honesty is vital

10. You must never fail to lead

11. Resentment & bottled up emotions are the main reason why people cheat

12. What men fail to realise is, that women mostly cause drama in relation to something a man has done or not done.

13. The best way to have fruitful relationships is to induce them with positive emotions.

14. Don’t be driven by fear in your relationship to induce scare tactics (trying to control things) it injects negative energy into the relationship.

15. Growth is vital & crucial in a relationship. So is forward momentum. If something isn’t making progress, it’s stagnating, decaying. Your relationship is either getting better or worse, there is no such thing as neutral.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good list. Not so sure about : 11. Resentment & bottled up emotions are the main reason why people cheat
Thanks.
I agree with you on Resentment & bottled up emotions.
I think the main reason people cheat will be if she gets bored & she meets another guy who she finds attractive.