Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

120 day sexual healing experiment

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta do something about it. Actual sex reduces anxiety and also stress levels. It also boosts your overall confidence.
Well the way I see it now I have these options:

#1 - Hit on my new neighbour. I've been trying to, but she's never been home when I've knocked despite us meeting several times in the elevator and saying I can/should come over.

#2 - Hit on girls at random in day to day life. The problem is that this country is bent toward the anti-social; women here don't want to be approached in this way. They want you to reach them through already knowing them in some way, but I don't have a social circle I hang out with.

#3 - Take up OLD again. I've been using it for years with miserable results and from the little "expedition" I did a couple of weeks ago to see if it got any better, it's still that way.

#4 - Start going out. This goes against the ideas we promote here of doing things because you think they're fun and add value to your life and not just because you're desperate to get laid. I could elaborate but in short I'm not fond of going out for a number of reasons. Also, I don't really have any friends to go out with, which wouldn't be a problem if there was something I enjoyed doing in clubs for its own sake - but there isn't.

#5 - Hit on girls in the gym and dojo. The gym suffers from the same problem as day to day life. I've still tried it there but they all had boyfriends, 2/3 of which I know for a fact it was the case with the third unconfirmed. One of them even showed me the social media post she made that said how I'd made her day when I hit on her but that she has a boyfriend she's happy with or something, one year later when I met her on the subway. The dojo is much better in that regard but there are barely any girls there and I don't even want to fvck any of them. If there were plenty of girls in the dojo it would be a great place for game since you are pretty much "warm" there but sadly there is not.

#6 - Hit on girls in the activities I have on my perimeter. I think the common denominator here is you need to go regularly for a while so you become "warm" to the girls, and there needs to be girls who are single and looking there in the first place. Could work I guess. I've been to an acting & improv class, I want to take some dance classes, and I'm also going to yoga & meditation but flu has stopped me the last couple of weeks.

So options 1 and 6 I feel are the most viable to me. I could see option 4 working if: I manage to bring my buddy with me out at all, I find the right spots where the gender ratio is good, and it doesn't become so boring that I can't stand it (which is up to me! gotta hit on the girls or move to another bar).

Last edited:

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of horniness... I can't concentrate on anything for long unless it's a physical exertion. Right now I'm trying to keep studying but I can't take anything in because my brain is so compulsed by sex that it agitates me and makes me unable to focus. It's a state of constant craving...
Man I know how you feel. I'm 6 weeks in now, and some days/weeks are totally fine and I don't think about sex hardly at all.

But some days, especially the last 2, have been almost unbearable. Especially because I went out with friends last night and girls were swarming, as it's getting warmer outside. I wanted to chat up this table of girls next to us, but I couldn't because at the time it was me, a buddy of mine, his girlfriend, and his girlfriend's best friend. They're kind of trying to set me up with her but I'm not interested, as I know for a fact she would be super clingy and she's not all that attractive. I can't afford to even have her be a streak-buster haha.

So it was pretty much torture seeing all these single girls last night, some even giving me interested looks, but knowing I couldn't approach for fear of being seen as a complete a**hole by my buddy and his gf.

That, combined with the college girl intern at my office becoming increasingly flirtatious and wanting to hang out, is really testing my self-control. Man, the next girl I fvck is going to absolutely get destroyed. I think I may just go for the intern at my office, it may not be such a bad idea, who knows. She is very attractive, so it may in fact be worth it lol.