Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

12 week program to become a local celebrity!

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already done the DJ Bible bootcamp? Step your game up to the next level. I have created a FREE 12 week guide on YouTube to go from FA/AFC to a local celebrity. Drastically expand your social circle, learn to impress everyone (including all the new dates you'll go on), and generally live like a modern day Casanova. Try it out and enjoy.

NOTE: I am not selling anything. I have been a member of this community for over 10 years and have created something to give back to you guys. I am a dating coach and created a program to enhance the life of anyone who watches the channel and puts in the work. Week 1 below, hope you guys enjoy.

I'll be answering questions weekly, so if you have anything you want answered by a PRO, feel free to ask in this thread, PM me, Tweet me, whatever.

Good luck gentlemen. Have a great New Years celebration.

Link here:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protips: You need a better camera. A more aesthetic background and to center your face in the cameras view. And also to stop buying views. Your content is legit, no need for you to be unauthentic. That will prevent your channel from ever growing.

Your going to have to deal with sub par views for a lil bit. Thats apart of growing.

The way I can tell is because of you subcriber-view ratio as well as the lack of likes and comments. If I was wrong I apologize.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah dude, you're dead on. First time doing online teaching. I've always done it in person until now. PM me w/ more advice if you've got it. thanks again Smoove

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also though, I don't really care too much about the visual effect. I am not trying to make money, just trying to get information out there.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the first frame hurts to look at. Your light needs to come from the direction of the camera, not be shining into it. Play around with the lighting.