Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

100 percent interest level...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... So say we have an ideal situation with her interest level being 100%. It's all ice cream and unicorns. And we maintain that level of interest...

Will she still play games? Example: hard to get, aloof, hot and cold... just to make things interesting... Or will she be so wrapped up in you, that those games would seem boring? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will still **** test on occasion.... but it's about a month or so apart..... Not many other games

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you keep your onetis in check! Keep things at your own pace & control. IME when this happens the flame ends up burning out pretty fast. 3-4mo fling if you will, with red flags she was hiding, glaring at the end.

snowfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly, if she's "special needs" or has no pride. Otherwise no. These so called games may come from a need to create balance, not just to shake things up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly, if she's "special needs" or has no pride. Otherwise no. These so called games may come from a need to create balance, not just to shake things up.
Sometimes the games are to get over the top of you. So if you are a "Brad Pitt" you will suffer an extraordinary amount of games till she feels like she's on your head. Or you can just be a handsome and attractive "smart guy" who is unaware and she will still do it to you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that are 100% interested will play no games, there will be no confusion, no doubts. Take that to the bank.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you are really into this girl, dont be too aloof as I did with my last one. A good way to do that is be thoughtful when she gives you the compliments and match what she is doing. She was the same way as your woman and I was probably a little to slow to show emotion to match her actions. But thats just me.....lol. I am not a rusher and I like to take my time. This woman I was dating just couldnt do things at the pace I was comfortable with and it busted.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will still have games but they wont be games to filter you or to boost her ego, they will be game to evaluate your commitment.

An uninterested girl will play the jealousy trick to have fun out of you while her ego eats, an uninterested girl will ask her hot friend to fake availability for you to see how you react for example.

If she is interested she wont do anything to confuse you, piss you off or frustrate you but will do plenty of things to gauge your interest and commitment for her.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first there is no such thing as 100% interest, for her playing games, yes she will, understand at the very least the games is her way to get power over the relationship so she will do it also what who dares wins says make sense

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that are 100% interested will play no games, there will be no confusion, no doubts. Take that to the bank.
Precisely. And if this is indeed true, then you should be able to reallocate your time so that you could pull a side piece into the whole mix. After all, you said this was 100% interest right?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Precisely. And if this is indeed true, then you should be able to reallocate your time so that you could pull a side piece into the whole mix. After all, you said this was 100% interest right?

Thats up to the individual. For me, if I have a solid girl that flips all my switches and thinks I walk on water, then I'm not going to jeopardize that arrangement. What the hell would I need a 2nd girl for? I have better things to do with my life than chase after fickle women that may or may not work out. I've done all that before, I don't have anything to prove to myself.

And if you have never had a girl that is into you 100% then you are missing out. I'd work on learning how to connect with a woman and improving my confidence. Thats how you achieve it. Those girls aren't on every corner, but they sure make for the best LTR's.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats up to the individual. For me, if I have a solid girl that flips all my switches and thinks I walk on water, then I'm not going to jeopardize that arrangement. What the hell would I need a 2nd girl for? I have better things to do with my life than chase after fickle women that may or may not work out. I've done all that before, I don't have anything to prove to myself.

And if you have never had a girl that is into you 100% then you are missing out. I'd work on learning how to connect with a woman and improving my confidence. Thats how you achieve it. Those girls aren't on every corner, but they sure make for the best LTR's.
Bingo. We have a winner.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Absolutely. I'm currently enjoying a relationship with such a woman right now. So far, there has been no drama and no sh!t testing whatsoever. She's completely given over to me. This is the most low-maintenance relationship I've ever experienced. Could she potentially act up? Possibly, but she has displayed that there is enough solid material there for me to consider a LTR. It helps that we both share the same spiritual beliefs and therefore values. She is totally submitted to my leadership yet is extremely intelligent and not a pushover by any means. They're out there, but they're rare.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... So say we have an ideal situation with her interest level being 100%. It's all ice cream and unicorns. And we maintain that level of interest...

Will she still play games? Example: hard to get, aloof, hot and cold... just to make things interesting... Or will she be so wrapped up in you, that those games would seem boring? Hypothetically speaking, of course.
Sh*t tests are a direct reflection of IL. At 100% IL (which is hard to do unless you are rich, have impeccable inner game and look like Brad Pitt), you won't have many shows of disrespect from a woman. Unfortunately we are human.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy comes up with some girls. Others become suffocating. It really depends on their personality.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A woman with 90% or higher interest won't confuse you. She will make herself so clear and available, you wouldn't need to ask or make this thread

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman with 90% or higher interest won't confuse you. She will make herself so clear and available, you wouldn't need to ask or make this thread
Unless I'm doubting my own ability to perceive reality, off course.

Insomnia is a B1tch!

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't play games with you, but it doesn't mean she won't test you ever again. Testing men is in her genes, and she won't even realize she's doing it to you. Women need constant approval, this won't go away regardless of her IL. So, she would need constant revalidation from you, and would continue testing you for those approvals.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't play games with you, but it doesn't mean she won't test you ever again. Testing men is in her genes, and she won't even realize she's doing it to you. Women need constant approval, this won't go away regardless of her IL. So, she would need constant revalidation from you, and would continue testing you for those approvals.
I'm working on that reality, and building a frame for it. Imagine after the first few times of testing and passing, it will be "child's play".