Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Why Me?

this thread is just pathetic, be a man and get out there, its not the material that gets you women, its not what you tell them, its how you present yourself, this looks awful
  2. D

Showing just enough interest...

Thers nothing wrong with showing interest, i just also show her im not willing to give up anything for it and its meaningless in my life.
  3. D

My "Natural" Friend's Mindset Thread

dam this is some good ****, was like this in my school for us, centre of attention constantly, only problem was we went to a boys school.
  4. D

90% chance of flake

tell her its alright youre going with someone else sounding as least soar as possible, but find someone else too dude
  5. D

Should men pay for women: THE ANSWER!!!

i think that guy seems a lil insecure, hes taking the dont buy a girl drinks at the bar way too far
  6. D

My college approach journal

in school i never once tried to befriend people who were below me, why would you try with gaming nerds? imagine you became friends with them those are the people you'd be associated with
  7. D

My cousin is a Don Juan.

Could you repeat that part about staring at a women, when you say staring you mean just at her in general? Iv gotten used to locking my eyes with them and never breaking first, im not sure if it looks creepy from their end though rofl. Anyhow, does that count?
  8. D

At what age should I introduce game to my little brother?

Nope dont, let him be a natural by telling him to join as much sport clubs, learn to fight, all that stuff so he can extend his social circles. If you introduce these concepts now he might get really conscious about it which would probably kick him down. these are his golden years let him do it...
  9. D

higher status- perks

Any tips on how to gain these? Ive taken the advice on believing you are high value but i still havent got these perks physically
  10. D

Should I Buy A Girl Coffee On The First Date??

Hes not asking for the price, hes asking because he doesnt want her to think and to look like another afc who thinks buying a girl things will make her like him
  11. D

Handling a dominant chick... [FR + question]

Give her more options cuz he might rebel to any one routed suggestions you make
  12. D

Social proof/using jealousy to get a girl

You took it too far, if i was you i would have isolated her after u had created attraction with the set the first time usually if you dont make a move quick enough the girl just stops being "attracted"
  13. D

link to a fat burn and muscle gain routine? :)

can anyone direct me to a routine which combines fat loss with muscle gain, im not necessarily looking to loose weight just to improve my build in whole, thanks :)
  14. D

presenting yourself in photos

what are the kinda ways you should look, i mean beyond the basics like standing straight, like holding a girl or getting the girl to hold you, which way best demonstrates pre selection and confidence?
  15. D

If You were in My Position

Ok, it really depends on how big a deal this is, does everyone know about it? Is it causing you to look like the poor kid thats getting picked on? Is everyone doing it? If youre a popular person and most people have your back just ignore it. If its making you look like the sad bullied kid get...