Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

Juggler Workshop Review & Lay Report (VERY LONG)

SexPDX, great thread as always. I am really curious - do you have a certian goal you are going for? I can see that you took on Speed Seduction first, now Juggler's Workshop, what do you have planned next? It seems like you are doing everything possible in the field of seduction - any...
  2. I

Marriage

Bungo, I agree that with you to wait at least a year before making a decision. I would also advise you to go on a LONG vacation with your girlfriend (at the end of that year) - the longer the better. I have found through experience that even the best relationships can crumble after...
  3. I

Online Personals (Merged threads)

Check out this dude's personal for inspiration: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/2582655.html Also if you are going to make a profile on match.com, make sure to update it once a month to "bump" it back to the top. And Blitz, I can't find yours. Did you take it off already?
  4. I

Endure!

This is the type of reaction I hope to draw with my posts someday :D
  5. I

Decades of Experience All In One Post

This is gold, Jerry, gold!
  6. I

Get a woman to do it!

Many guys are wondering how to create a successful personal on the Internet. I am by no means an expert but I met my current girlfriend on Match.com and want to share my insight on the topic. A successful personal consists of two parts: text and photograph. Let’s go over the first part -...
  7. I

The GREATEST Threat To A Don Juan

Great post, Nine Breaker. If I may add, another great threat to a Don Juan is good old fashioned laziness. Even if you are extremely qualified when it comes to women you still need constant practive to "stay in the game". But self-doubt is definitely still #1!
  8. I

ATTENTION ALLEN! Stop this immediatly!

Killer, how do you get off telling Allen what to do? This is his site, remember? Not a public domain. And this site makes money from advertising, and what feeds advertising? Traffic. And why are you so upset newbies will find this site through search engines? Weren't you a newbie once...
  9. I

Valentines Day discussion thread (Merged threads)

I hate Valentine's Day with a passion because I don't understand why I need to be told when to buy flowers for my girlfriend. Somehow society feels they can tell me when I need to be "romantic" so that they can increase sales. Screw that. Anyway I told my girlfriend how I feel about...
  10. I

How to use match.com

I met my current LTR on match.com and I highly recommend it. A funny profile can go a long way :cool:
  11. I

Collect and Trade Your Female Friends Today!

Did I say anything about playing football with chicks? I didn't say replace your male friends with females. I said add more female friends and your male friends will thank you.
  12. I

Alpha, let's face it - the guy with the most female friends usually gets the most p*ssy. This is a fact I realized way too late and I wish the newbies find this out before they start making "Why doesn't anyone like me" posts. Newbies can't possibly become the "gay best friend" (I know...
  13. I

Feminism on Trial!

Now I never expected you to act this immature, but I guess there is a first time for everything. I do agree with you that any more of this arguing is pointless. Just to sum what I was saying, my main peeve is the people who complain that feminists are all ugly fat nazis. I say that unless...
  14. I

Here is a simple tip - you should always have more female friends than male friends.
  15. I

Feminism on Trial!

Well perhaps the reason their personal happiness is dependent on what happens in Washington is because issues like the right to vote and the right to have an abortion are decided in Washinton. Every movement has an opposition. The more women become feminist, the more women become...
  16. I

Feminism on Trial!

Re: Feminism on Trial Pook, I have to disagree with another one of your posts. I don't understand why you and everyone here is so against feminism. Actually, I do know, that is because people are afraid of everything they don't understand. I am tired of reading so many posts against feminism...
  17. I

This post is written for anyone who ever asked “Should I NEXT her?” The answer is NO! Instead of throwing out the woman you were seeing, recycle her. Rinse, re-use, recycle! Turn her into a female friend. Why female friend? The reasons are obvious: A female friend can turn into a...
  18. I

Problems in the bedroom

Tell her to give you oral sex whenever you go soft. If you don't get hard soon after, talk to a doctor.
  19. I

The Secret Art Of Brad Pitt

Looks like someone is on a posting spree...
  20. I

95 Theses of the DJ Bible (Long)

Excellent post, especially #93, where Hannibal is quoting Pimpologist who is quoting Master Pimp. Can I quote you on this?