Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Possibly dating a nympho

Thanks for the responses. I might have jumped the gun. The sex is at a reasonable level now, she was just horny, waiting to get off. I am not a rich guy by any means, but I am looking for an ltr right now. At least I get a chance of not having to deal with Canadian women for some time and I...
  2. P

Possibly dating a nympho

I am currently living in Lima, Peru. I have been going out with this girl for a bit more than two weeks. Really nice girl, great upbeat personality, same age as me, still lives with her parents (in Peru it's normal). So we started out as friends actually, since we have similar hobbies and went...
  3. P

How long do you men wait for sex?

I do 0-3. No sexy time on 3rd - I am out. So average is 2. 1st is a kiss, if no kiss, then I am also out. the reason to this is to find out if we are compatible sexually as fast as I can.
  4. P

Why women flake and why you should too

How do you define flaking? I see it as making plans without having any intent to actually show up, basically low interest. The reason women flake imho is simply because they are much more agreeable than men and they will say yes and play along with it. Men in general don't hold women accountable...
  5. P

Should I just become a bad person?

I can say one thing here, you can't just rationally choose to behave in an immoral way. For instance, If other people are selfish/lying/cheating/abusive, therefore I will also act this way, because that is the way the world is wired. Logical arguments don't apply in such cases. This whole thing...
  6. P

hipsters

They are easy to lay (slutty) and have hairy bush. Just lay them and ignore all the liberal bull... as it is contagious.
  7. P

Girl comes back after ghosting me

You make us all proud. But I doubt it's the last time you are gonna hear from her.
  8. P

How to spend 2 weeks of holiday

You gotta learn how to roll solo to have proper adventures. I enjoy it by myself personally. Everytime I go with a "friend" I end up having to put up with their bull, like choice of accommodations or the things they wanna do. I once travelled with a blue pill friend of mine and it was awful, we...
  9. P

Women call me "cold".

I had these two women call me "frío" in Spanish in the last few weeks. They are both latinas, and "frío" really translates to cold or aloof. What's up with that? How do I respond to this? I am really not all that interested in these two, but one (my former plate) seems to dig it.
  10. P

Never listen to a word they say simply sit back and OBSERVE

Ha ha, nice try, but nope. That's something a woman would say.
  11. P

Never listen to a word they say simply sit back and OBSERVE

Sad, but true. Most of what comes out of their mouths is either lies or manipulation. I sometimes think my mother has an agenda. And that is supposedly a woman that has an unconditional love for her offspring. The only times I heard the truth is when they are down and you stand nothing to get...
  12. P

Self entitlement rant

No worries at all. It only cost you 60 to get rid of her. Forget it and move on before it costs you more money or reputation.
  13. P

Dealing with her guy "friends"

Hey, man, look at it in a different way. She has a lot of male friends and it always becomes an issue sometime during the relashionship. If she is giving you this kinda problems this early on, what's gonna come next? I say, good riddance. Chase other girls. I am not gonna comment on your...
  14. P

Dominating Men

I have dealt with the "bullying" part of this in the military. It was young guys under 25 fraternizing in basic training. People under stress, lack of sleep, and feeling like **** would push people to this in such environment. It was not always dealt properly by the staff too, even though they...
  15. P

Is there ever a reason guys should purposely tell a woman off or be a jerk?

You have to use all of the above technics depending on what situation you are in. I have come to realize that sometimes you are dealing with stupid people and you actually have to explain/demonstrate what they are doing wrong. That's communication. Other times you might just have to withdraw...
  16. P

A lot of the advice is outdated because it has not caught up to modern day game.

Most of the game is mainstream nowadays and is easily accessed online or through the word of mouth. Everybody I know goes to the gym or at least keeps in shape. Where I leave a lot of younger people have discovered that having a good job and above all money at an early age is worth more than...
  17. P

Persisting vs Dismissing

Man, these "maybe" women with low interest are a big waste of time. It cost me money, opportunities, and time better spend on someone else. The funny part is that they always show up at the wrong moment only screw with your plans or head. I say use them if they have any social value or just...
  18. P

Im afraid im a sociopath

Sociopathy is really found in people void of empathy and it's biological. I don't believe you can do much about it, it's either you have it or not. I like a different idea though. You gotta learn how to incorporate your so-called "shadow" being in your personality that's normally dormant. I...
  19. P

Signs a women is a attention *****

You have to ask yourself the question if it's worth the effort. A lot of times it is just running on the treadmill. They string on so many men on diffrent levels, ranging from simps to Chads. What works for me is two things. I give them what they want, attention! I have a side gig as a freelance...
  20. P

Signs a women is a attention *****

Yep, the only problem with it is that we all have a goal of sleeping with these women and they will rarely fulfill this. The established fact of you wanting to sleep with them is alone enough to get them off, because validation is the end goal. They dont really want you as a person, only a part...