Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

How to approach girls listening to music/on the phone?

If you gotta interrupt her then just interrupt her. Personally, I'd just move on with my day. Go talk to a girl who doesn't have her face buried in a phone. I mean, you're only talking to her because she looks good, right? So, if that's the only standard you're going by, I'm sure you can find...
  2. I

How To Avoid Flakes

Game = knowing how to socialize with women (and people in general), developing interesting hobbies/qualities about yourself, dressing well, and staying in shape. Flaking on a girl to "test her interest" = game PLAYING. I'm not gonna take time to schedule a date with a chick, THEN flake out...
  3. I

How To Avoid Flakes

Hey, if it works it works. But for me...the amount of energy spent playing mental games with these girls could be better invested in me finding new girls and/or doing other things. I'm not much of a believer in the whole "game-playing" thing. I'm not naive....there's always a bit of...
  4. I

POF and STDS???

Seriously. My philosophy is, use a condom until you're trying to have a kid. Even LTRs end. And after the LTR ends, I don't want to be wondering about the odds of the ex gf having given me a STD.
  5. I

Lets see how this plays out SS, join me

Just the concept of "Unfinished business" in a relationship is ridiculous. What's unfinished? The relationship is over. What's supposed to happen now....they're gonna become best buddies...Have a few beers and watch football together? I'm on friendly terms with some exes, but that didn't...
  6. I

The natural sexual order

But don't most male animals....in NATURE...have more than one sexual partner? Wouldn't that be the "natural order" of things? Hey, it's your choice of wording - not mine.
  7. I

Odd Demands

I wouldn't respond to it. It's just a typical anti-s1ut defense. She sees that Date#2 is building up towards sex. And she realizes that she's not putting up enough of a challenge. So, I wouldn't directly respond to her comment. Don't apologize. Don't even acknowledge it. Just keep the...
  8. I

How does "No Fap" help you get quality chicks?

Eh, i still think he's cool. He's just making fun of many of the ridiculous rules people blindly follow on this site. I have nothing against "no fap" if it makes someone feel better about himself. There's nothing wrong with learning a bit of discipline and self control. But reality is...
  9. I

Got a bloody STI :(

A swab up the wang and a injection in your arse? Sounds like your doctor's performing experiments on you. Over here, the routine is, you go to the doc's explain your symptoms, and they give you antibiotics for chlamydia AND gonorrhea since both have similar symptoms. I mean, they make you...
  10. I

Can't tell if this online girl is interested

Here's a rule to remember - Online girls don't count as girls until you meet them. Don't even bother allowing yourself to get confused or perplexed by what she does. Her responses got shorter? Maybe because she doesn't feel like writing a novel to some guy she never met, and would rather meet...
  11. I

Online openers lol

Well, she's not wrong. It's a crap opener. Not any better than those dudes who type "Hey. Wanna chat?"
  12. I

Hollywood/Celebrity males who actually go against the forced BS.

Pretty sure he meant that as a joke. And dressing in drag for one minor role is way different from that Tyler Perry crap that's butt phucking movie theaters these days.
  13. I

Let's post pics of plates, gfs, main/side chicks, get sh1t more interesting

He means trolls, losers, angry sexless weirdos....all that stuff. There's maybe a handful of guys on this site who I'd actually share pics of women or my personal life with...and i'd do it via PM. Not putting myself out there for the world to see just to impress people who I'll never meet.
  14. I

I think I hate women, but love pu$$y

Just to clarify - these guys should stop spinning plates and start doing what?
  15. I

Stop complaining. Start learning.

Well, yeah. Even biologically, it makes sense. A man can produce children into his 40's, 50's...maybe even 60's. Women start having trouble bearing kids around late 30's, early 40's. And from an attractiveness standpoint, women often prefer an older man. Age in men represents maturity...
  16. I

Lay Report: Moscow

This is great. My experience with Russian women is - they are VERY feminine (in the stereotypical sense, tight skirts, makeup, etc), but they will test the SH1T out of you. Every single one of them that I've dealt with will make you prove how much of a man you are before letting you get in...
  17. I

Number closed girl with a boyfriend

She sounds interested. But some girls just flirt for the attention. Get her out one-on-one and see if she steps up her game. Once you try to escalate, she's gonna pull the "But I have a boyfriend" card. That's just a sh!t test. You just brush that off like it's no big deal, and keep escalating...
  18. I

So, after multiple dates, she finally drops the bomb...

Well, most STDs aren't life-threatening. But still....they're not the kind of thing you're okay with getting. And I wouldn't assume that he's going to get those STDs anyway just by sleeping around. About 16% of the population has herpes. So the vast majority of us don't have it. Damn...
  19. I

Status!!

He's a troll. It's what trolls do.