Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

The Key to Success With Girls

As i have seen it work over and over and over again. I used to have a friend that would be full of BS.... After awhile I dont' even think he knew what was a lie or the truth. HE told females this, friends, family, strangers. I mean he was one hell of a BS artist, but if you hang around...
  2. P

Questions for Sir Chancelot and all

I always love the guys on this site that claimn they are all this and that, if you truely were, you would not have the TIME to POST a freaking NOVEL about how great of a GUY YOU are and how many woman you brag you can get on some meaningless Message Board.. Geez..
  3. P

Can one be a DJ and live with his parents?

Alright this is where i disagree with you... First off, there are many cases where FEMALES like yourself divorce a man and take almost everything he has, and suddenly he has no place to live, so maybe he goes and lives with a buddy, goes and lives with family, or goes and lives with his...
  4. P

Alright this is where i disagree with you... First off, there are many cases where FEMALES like yourself divorce a man and take almost everything he has, and suddenly he has no place to live, so maybe he goes and lives with a buddy, goes and lives with family, or goes and lives with his...
  5. P

I dont think its about confidence at all.. As you stated, where you gonna "fuk" the girl? Well if your around 25-30, most of your buddies dont go to college anymore, so dorms are out of the question, many of your buddies have moved away and some of your new buddies are more or less "work...
  6. P

It mostly depends. Like the guy who was 32 and recently divorced, and needed a few months to get back on his feet, is a different situation. But if your like 25 and live at home, no matter what kind of job you work at, unless your dating girls that are 18 and 19, most girls will consider...
  7. P

How a HIGH IQ changes the DJ Equation:::

I love people who brag about themselves so much on the net or in real life. Because most of these people just put other people down to make themselves feel better about their own life. In all reality, true there are many people who aren't smart at all. But who are you and what have you done...
  8. P

The Top Misconception Men Make About Women

if your in a LTR, there are days when you would rather watch TV or go the the GYM or go out with your boys then be with Her. ANd VICE VERSA for her. THis holds esp true when you are living together. But by wanting to have some friends with your friends and her the same, if she throws a fit...
  9. P

How do you get a girl to cheat on her boyfriend?

True all is fair in love and war and it's not your job if a girl is interested in you and its not your place to save her relationship with somebody else. However, if you know this girl, you know that she is in a relationship, and a relationship where they live together and have been together...
  10. P

How do you get a girl to cheat on her boyfriend?

I always love those people, male of female, who go out of their way to get some girl or guy to cheat or leave their boyfriends or girlfriends, then in a week, a few months, maybe even a year or longer, when this person goes out and cheats on them, its all whining and complaining and "I can't...
  11. P

Need suggestions on becoming more people oriented

You should always try to improve yourself. If you dont' like something about yourself go out and try to improve upon it. BUt there also comes a time when you have to realize who you really are. I have learned alot from this site, but I find it amazing that so many people just basically...
  12. P

Thoughts on Cold Pick Ups

I think all your ideas and suggestions are legitimate and helpful. However where i live, going to a bookstore, esp in the summertime, like say a borders or barnes and noble, the majority of decent looking females in these places are not legal. Thats good if your still in high school...
  13. P

My Tip about how to be the center of attention at a party.

I don't agree with the whole mentality of you have to be the "Center of Attention". I mean it's great if you are, but honestly, some people, no matter how much they change, learn, improve, and learn some more, they will never be that type of Person who can be the "center of attention." at...
  14. P

How much $$$ do you spend on dates?

I agree with many of the comments on this posting, however, as somebody posted earlier, they usually go on first dates as listed below, bowling I don't know about you, but where I come from, the bowling alley's are loaded with either teenage high school kids or trashy drunks. There are...
  15. P

DJ Online Correspondence University... Classes starting soon!

Thanks for the comments and advice and any learning resource available is a good one, as long as people use it to their own abilities and likings. Oh i have a decent reputation i guess. However, being in a small circle of people, if you are somewhat of a decent DJ, you will be called a...
  16. P

Understandable now. I used to live in a few cities on the east coast and meeting woman was never a problem. However i moved to an area, for job reasons, where most of the woman are married or have 2 kids in High School or by the time they get into their mid-twenties, they have this hate men...
  17. P

I just have a question.. I am interested to know how you get 50 new numbers in a couple of weeks. I'm not asking how you actually go about using your DJ tactic or your flirty ways or what you use to get the numbers. My question is regarding, if you get 50 new numbers in a couple of weeks that...
  18. P

Sir_Chancealot's Definitive Neg-Hit Post

Good Post, however, either i come off as not saying NEG-HITS correctly or I'm flirting with woman with no sense of humor because honestly when i've used NEG-HITs all i get is a roll your eyes and "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" and the girl low and behold leaves. SO NEG-HITS...
  19. P

What happens when you apologize to a woman?

I don't think you should appologize for every little thing and especially if it's not your fault. However, as is on this site, and as is in our society, everybody is BOO WHOOOO, it is never my fault. I agree with some of the DJ principles, but to me, most of the people on this site have a...