Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

need help ASAP!!!

ok so i was playing ball a few weeks ago and i got elbowed in the eye really hard...i was seeing a darkish shadow over my eye so i went to an eye doctor at wallmart and she told me to go to an emergency room cuz i might have retinal detachment and i could go blind so i went to the hospital...
  2. D

Guide to a successful "date"

hey i was just browsing on this site i havent been here in a while...anyone remember me?? bump!
  3. D

About Night Clubs

S1NN3R just went against everything you said - and you have no arguement? Btw - can we see a picture of your sexy rich self backbreaker? and i also find it funny how you said that you never tell a woman about how rich you are - but yet i cant seem to find ONE post on this website where you...
  4. D

For those who listen to Rap...

nicee tracks.. i like kama sutra and just dont wanna be lonley also consider making the tracks longer
  5. D

Left a message no call back

call her ONE more time and dont leave a message...if she picks up lucky her(and dont even ask her why she never returned ur first phone call)...if she dosent...next
  6. D

Any old members in here?

you would never be a mod here. you're a flaming AFC DP
  7. D

debating to call girl or not...need quick help!!

yeah really get a life...you havent been on the website for 2 months and you have over 500 posts thanks for the tips guys -i dunno what got into me...ive been living off mostly hook up and one nighters only and i got soft when i found the girl that i wanted more with:rolleyes:
  8. D

debating to call girl or not...need quick help!!

So i had a party at my appartment over the weekend for my roomates bday. This girl that i never met but who i knew she was (shes a freshman and im a sophmore) came with her friends. We took some group shots of alcohol, then later i singled her out and took shots with her. I introduced myself...
  9. D

when jokes become insults

i had some friends that were like that last year-im not friends with them anymore. its one thing when they do it once in a while, but once they start saying stuff every day it begins to piss you off...i basically gave them a heads up that i didnt like what they were doing...they continued...
  10. D

friend being a prick-should i appologize?

So we're in psychology class and our teacher made us play a group jeapordy game. At the end of the game in double jeapordy round...the teacher told us to write the amount of money we want to bet on a piece of paper. So after she gives the question, i see my friends group change their waiger...
  11. D

to the druggies out there...

just be careful about who you get the shrooms from..if there bad you can get horrible food poisioning and be sick as **** for the next 6 months But i did hear good things about shrooms...my friend tried it out...he said he saw lepracons everywhere....and he was building lepracon houses out of...
  12. D

to the druggies out there...

Have any of you ever tried Tussionex? Its RX only, a very thick and sweet tasting yellowish liquid. It consists of hydrocodone and phenyltoloxamine and it gives a great high :) .
  13. D

need thick hair product

So i used to use this KUZA coconut oil product on my hair along with gel that was sold at this black beauty shop...but it seems as if the manufacture has discontinued the coconut oil. Ive tried other coconut oil brands...but none of them work as well as the old one. the thing is that my hair...
  14. D

friend got mugged...

why should i hide the truth? thats not called being racist you ignorant bastard
  15. D

friend got mugged...

friend got mugged...feel like sh*t Alright...so I was visiting a few friends at college...and we were at a party having a good time. A few friends and I decided to leave to get ice cream..and one of my girl friends calls me and wants to meet up (she was at the party too...shes a girl that i...
  16. D

got in a fight...need advice

Thanks for the tips people...turns out the dude i ****ed up called me and everythings cool now.
  17. D

Should I join a Fraternity/Frat life [Official thread]

in process of joining a Frat...need help asap!!! Alright, so me and one of my boys at college decided to go to these Frat rushes to check out one of the frats on campus. We NEVER stayed for a full event, we didnt attend more then 2 or 3 of the events and then all of a sudden we get a Bid to...
  18. D

Re: I'm not clear on what you are hoping for here.
  19. D

yea i just wish that i stomped him out and left home immediatley...it was stupid to hang around and even more stupid to tell them my name!! but the thing is that these people throw parties in my area...so basically i cant go back to any of them any time soon