Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

3-5 day rule and texting

I think two days is best, definitely don't wait three. However, I wouldn't dismiss any guy who calls the next day as a chump. You have to assess the situation. In some situations, a next day call/text may be the only option. For example, you number close a girl at a bar where she may have given...
  2. N

So I found out that my gf still talks to her abusive ex

AFC_Schism, Your actions here prove you are a tool when it comes to relationships :mad: I would not accept nor condone for ONE SECOND any circumstances in which a present girlfriend of mine was communicating on a regular or semi-regular basis with her ex-BF :box: In addition, the fact she...
  3. N

Doesn't want to ruin the friendship

Devon, It seems to me the ONLY opportunity you had to get out of the friendzone was lost somewhere between the time you first met her and the time she started getting involved with the new guy she is interested in now. Without knowing the particulars, I cannot determine exactly WHEN this...
  4. N

Every one of my friends is in a relationship

Hey women haze, This is really the best advice for anyone who finds themselves in a situation like the one you are in right now, and even better, YOU already know the answer! And don't look to your friends as though they are having the greatest time. Look instead at all the time and work...
  5. N

girlsfriends expecting more these days?

I have definitely noticed this, and I think I know the main reason women expect more today. To understand the main reason, think of a girl or woman as an investment, and not a partner. You put food and drink in her, clothes and jewelry on her, bestow gifts to her for a mini-anniversary, her...
  6. N

I'm a dumbass.

You're right. I forgot for the moment this was a new high-class restaurant in the mall where 20% tips are usually automatically figured into the bill. And certainly we won't be talking about having soda or water for drinks. She could somehow get the impression he lacks... money :rolleyes:
  7. N

I'm a dumbass.

Bluntmaster, yes you are a dumbass. After I read your problem, I presumed you were a guy about 18, 19, 20, maybe even 21 years old. I freakin nearly fell off my chair when I saw your age is 30 :eek: First, I think your math is off. At $50 per plate, a dinner for two would cost $100, not $150...
  8. N

Mirroring me

No, it's not like that. I know what ForAllThat means. There are some girls that are weird and do this. Here is an example of such a conversation: You: Where are you from? Her: Where are you from? You: What's your name? Her: What's your name? You: What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Her...
  9. N

MUST SHARE example of a BYTCH who has been ruined by PVSSIFIED MEN

Hey Rescue Mission, Just out of curiosity... if you didn't pull your c*ck out to j/o, where did the splooge go?
  10. N

Exclusive to you?

No. But I do not ask of others what I will not ask of myself. I think the views offered in this thread by Lexington are spot on, and perhaps could better explain my views on this subject better than I could.
  11. N

so, what should I do now?

No, do not do this. While COD is right about cutting around the b.s. and flat out finding out when the girl is available, doing so in this manner mistakenly conveys too much availability on the part of the guy. It also mistakenly conveys that the guy will adjust his schedule around the girl...
  12. N

Exclusive to you?

First of all THIS IS THE LAST THING YOU SHOULD PROBABLY DO. Don't suggest to a woman that there ARE other women, only suggest that there are other women WHO COULD REPLACE HER. To answer your question, as far as I'm concerned, I would not insist a woman be exclusive to me if I was not ready...
  13. N

Girlfriend problems! Can't seem to figure this one out..

You can answer this yourself by first answering the following two questions: 1. Are your needs important in this relationship? 2. Is it fair to you to wait about hanging out with other girls until the situation between her and her parents is straightened out? (And this could take a while)...
  14. N

GF has unrealistic ideas of ramance.

She is your girlfriend for almost six months and you haven't had sex with her? :eek: I think you are only in the wrong if you go along with her on this. If you don't have the necessary funds, you don't have the necessary funds. It's really as simple as that. You will get chances later on...
  15. N

Big Booty / Thick Thighs * Love em, but cant get em

Hey Zappati, This is a very complex problem. I don't think any forum members here or on any other dating/romance site could help you. Fortunately, there is someone who can... Nearly 20 years ago, a very wise man figured out the EXACT solution to this problem, and shared his wisdom with the...
  16. N

When a girl says "I will call you".........

First off, sorry to break the news to you, but this one turned cold on you. And I think the actions or lack thereof by you as well as the time lapse between the party and now is really what did it. I'll take your events and try to show you what I think happened: This is all great! But what...
  17. N

My Oneitis, the past year and a half of my life

I know it's not easy, and it may not seem fair. After all, But once a girl sees a guy as an AFC, it is very hard for her to see him as the boyfriend that she wants to f*ck. You really do understand. These statements convince me that you realize what happened. This is exactly how the AFC mind...
  18. N

HB8abroad is sending weird signals

Can't you find a girl, even another HB8, in your own country? The game is tough enough without having an international border divide you... That said, if you still want to pursue this, be wary of what her true intentions may be (i.e. looking for citizenship, money, marriage of convenience, etc.)
  19. N

My Oneitis, the past year and a half of my life

Please tell me you meant to say, "i tried to be the perfect guy" :o But actually, your Freudian slip is indicative of where you are in this situation right now. I want to point out some things you said and try to point you in a better direction. That's right. You're not like your...
  20. N

When to call

You make a lot of good points yourself, 305. One of the main reasons guys fail with woman is cutting corners. They essentially try to jump from step 1 (Original meeting, number closing, building interest) to step 3 (F**king). Step 2 (building attraction and familiarity) is probably the most...