Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

How to manage a married woman?

Hit that thing one time and then move on...Married men have guns.. Hell on Wheels
  2. C

34 days?

UR right...I am out of cards, aces and chips..She told me to f*** off.. ie: She is with 'Back door Bob' and Bob won and I lost---Well, people it ain't over yet............ She won't be back from Florida until 1 Nov.. I have went 100% no contact and am dating some other fish..... For me...
  3. C

Halloween costume ideas?

Party? I am going to comb my hair, shine my shoes, put on a suit and tie and go as a damnnn crooked politician.. Hell on Wheels
  4. C

34 days?

Bluntmaster, She called me from Florida and told me to buzz off...She stated she would not give me anymore tuna.. I told her "that's cool" and that I would catch her around.. She says that our relationship is over.. I told her I wanted to date her and not be just her 'friend'..Then...
  5. C

34 days?

Bluntmaster, Another up-date here: Going to the county fair sucked..(I was lurking and hanging out with the chickens, prize corn stalks, peach jam/jelly and the damnn goats)..She was with her family.. She is now in Florida (with some of her family) and won't return home until 1...
  6. C

My drinking problem?

Can we discuss my drinking problem here or should I look somewhere else for that kind of 'round table' talk? Hell on Wheels
  7. C

34 days?

Hey, I am just posting to you guys and letting you know how a real relationship goes... Total truth and no Bull Sheeeet here..You can ask me any question you like and I will give you a straight answer.. An up-date: I broke 100% no contact today: I called her about Sunday night and...
  8. C

34 days?

Boys, Remember it is a poker game here: -------------------------------------------------------------------- I spoke with her Monday afternoon about maybe 'hooking up' Thursday night for coffee.. Then I went 100% no contact..(all week) Today (Saturday) I will: Lock, load and fire...
  9. C

34 days?

A Helll on Wheels up-date: There are some major tools/keys you can use for hitting that hot tuna: (you must learn how to use these tools)-- A DJ must carve/engrave them in stone. ie: 1..The DJ must approach catching hot tuna as a poker game...
  10. C

34 days?

oops.... Guys, I called her last night and it ain't looking good. Bob has been making his move and I am getting weak.. Hell on Wheels? (I think one of my tires is going flat) I may have to change my name back to cavedweller. Damnnn
  11. C

34 days?

Speak, Wake up dude and smell the coffee.. I have been throwing the pork (to my tuna) while you have been pulling your johnson... BTW, if the tuna moves on I will go out and find another..(while you are still pulling your johnson) Hell on Wheels
  12. C

34 days?

Question here? Would you walk away from the wildest/hottest/tightest p*** you ever had...Well my friend, that is my Tuna...(BTW, she can suck the chrome off of a Cadillac) So, now you understand, why I will not let 'Back Door Bob' steal her.. Hell on Wheels
  13. C

34 days?

An up-date for all of you young dudes that want to be DJ's, but, are lurking here.. A true story is playing out here..(I am posting it here as it plays out) I just sent her a text: " If you are free tomorrow night I would like to see you..BTW, I miss my Tuna." The questions here are...
  14. C

34 days?

Bluntmaster and Sand Hawk, --------------A true story here............. 'Back Door Bob; has a major f****** problem and it is called Hell on Wheels..... Do U boys want to bet some money, because, my 'game' is tight... I called her a**** today and I gave her 24 hours to 'sleep' on it...
  15. C

34 days?

Btw, FYI: She can suck the chrome off of a Cadillac..
  16. C

34 days?

Boys, a true story here: You young DJ's can learn from this, because, I am going to show you how I play my 'game' and how to get the p*****..(on your terms) My goal here is to have her dump 'Back Door Bob' and ring my door bell and offer to give me a little 'tuna'.. Step 1: Go 100%...
  17. C

34 days?

Back Door Bob is an old 'flame'..He has been trying to get her to go out with him for the last 34 days.. Btw, I do have a little 'black book'..(getting tuna somewhere else ain't no problem) Hell on Wheels
  18. C

34 days?

Bluntmaster, You are 100% correct. But: 'Bob' is not Bob, because, I call him 'Back Door Bob'. And her name is not ******, because, I call her 'Tuna'.. The goal of my 'game' is to have that b1tch call me and ask if she can drop by and give me some tuna.. Step 1 I have gone...
  19. C

34 days?

Bluntmaster, Do you have a good game? Is it tight? Well, read and learn.. Because, I am going to eat her lunch........... Hell on Wheels......
  20. C

34 days?

DJ Hero, Yes and no... I am an older dude, but, I ain't 80.... ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hey, she wants to dump me (after 34 days) and get back with an old 'flame' I call Bob.. It ain't no problem... I am going to show that wh0re how the...