Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

How should I play this?

Thanks guys. Like I said I forgot to mention in my OP that she also talks to him on the phone...one time a couple months ago he rang her while I was there and she wouldn't answer the phone saying something like 'Oh I can't be bothered talking to him right now'. Hmmmm.
  2. N

How should I play this?

Ok after thinking this over I decided I will talk to her about this. And for the record I'm very willing to walk away if she continues despite me making my feelings known. There's no way I could progress in the relationship with her if she's still tagging her ex along for the ride. I'm not going...
  3. N

How should I play this?

So much conflicting advice here...how the hell do I just drop in "stop talking to your ex" if I don't also explain why I don't want her talking to him? Am I supposed to just wait til she shows me another txt then rabdimly say stop talking to him lol I need more detail on how to approach this...
  4. N

How should I play this?

Ok I'll take your advice and put it out of my mind. Though I still want to let her know I'm aware that it is her ex bf she's txting. I'll just ask if the guy on her phone is her ex and then ask why she still talks to him. If she says she still plans on seeing him how should I handle that? Should...
  5. N

How should I play this?

So I'm just supposed to ignore all this and not even bring it up? Surely that's the beta way to go. And it's ok saying if she cheats dump her but obviously she's not going to tell me if she does.
  6. N

How should I play this?

The thing is she's told me before that while we were split up for a few months she had him stay overnight at her house and said he slept on the sofa...she says they're just mates now. So am I supposed to just be ok with it if she has him over again? Lol fvck that. Also why would you be...
  7. N

How should I play this?

That's precisely what my plan is mate. I'm positive she'll go on the defensive and say I should trust her blah blah he's just a mate now etc. If she refuses to cut contact then I'm going to tell her it's her decision and just drive straight home from her place. She likes to push her luck with me...
  8. N

How should I play this?

Recently it's come to light that my gf of 14 months is still texting her ex. I don't know for sure that he is her ex because she never mentioned his name. All she told me is he is 24 and has a baby and I've looked on her facebook to check him out and sure enough the one she's texting looks about...
  9. N

"You never get excited about anything"

She doesn't have any sexy friends lol so that would be difficult. Though she usually comments on guys she finds attractive on the tv so maybe I should start voicing my opinion on women too. Didn't understand the rest of your post mate :/
  10. N

"You never get excited about anything"

My gf of a year and a bit has said this to me a couple of times now and I have no clue what she means...I openly admit I'm a very laid back type of person and I actually think it's one of my best traits but she sees it as a negative apparently. She told me the other night I'm so laid back and...
  11. N

hb9 off pof not replying after f-close

I didn't keep sending txts. I sent her one the night after to which she replied after 2 days then I replied to that one to which I haven't heard back from her. I'm not so needy that I'd keep pestering a girl if she shows low interest. Pimp-sicle you're right that is exactly the reply I was...
  12. N

Sacrificing a fvck buddy for keeping it real?

I admit I'm probably not the best lay in the world but I've had a girl screaming into her pillow as well as the one I just mentioned so I can't be that bad... I can't be certain I would've got another lay from the hottie but she still seemed interested so I assumed I could've gotten another at...
  13. N

Not sure I can gauge that but I always give my best when bedding a girl. Went down on them both for 10 or so mins beforehand and again mid way through with the hottie. Pounded them both for at least half an hour. I fvcked a 42 yr old not too long ago and she said she'd never had it that good...
  14. N

But my goal with these girls is to get laid, so what is the point of using game if it ends with me having no plates to turn to. Or is my game just sh1t?
  15. N

Been txting 2 girls I met off pof recently and already laid both of them. The first one ended up flaking me out a while ago and out of the blue contacted me again yesterday. We talked a bit then suggested we get together this weekend to which she agreed...then I sent a cheeky txt saying she...
  16. N

Can a man with limited sexual experience please a woman with lots?

My first time was with a 42 yr old milf and she became my LTR...so yes as long as you put the effort in and don't hold back your mate will be fine.
  17. N

Well I ended up txting her: "I take it you had a bit too much to drink at the bbq? Can't believe you kicked me out without making me a coffee lol how rude!" Sent it 2 and a half hours ago with no reply and I know she'll be off to bed soon. Fvck her I can't be bothered playing these waiting...
  18. N

I really don't see how that says she's the best I can get? You're reading wayyy too much into that. I only said that to get her thinking...which it has. You're right about not responding to it though.
  19. N

Ok here's both of them. My txt to her was: "Hey ;) Only just got up an hour ago been asleep all day. Was fun last night you def weren't what I expected." And this morning she sent me: "Sorry for the late reply. I was so rough yesterday! I had a good night on friday. In a good or bad way?"...
  20. N

Ok that sounded worse than it was lol I had three fingers up her, she was moaning loudly so I tried for a 4th but it wouldn't go. I didn't just try and ram my fist in there :box: