Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. V

"Oh by the way I'm married.."

It's all fun and games until the "wronged" husband comes at you with a gun... Lots of ****ed-up people out there. To me, not worth the risk. Especially over a broad. Too "pedestal-y" for my tastes. YMMV...
  2. V

"We have to talk. I'm moving out."

Sad to read this. "Familiarity breeds contempt." Look at sig: Game is Forever!
  3. V

I got this friend.

Ha! Twenty-five and already twice divorced and with two kids!? ****. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh? Don't choose wrong! Choose well.
  4. V

Vatoloco's Observation Log

"A whiny little b!tch..." So this morning I'm trying to read some threads and ****, man! Seriously! We men are NOT supposed to be the emotional ones. That's their job! Sure, it's fine to feel emotions but, do not impulsively act upon them. And especially DON'T VERBALIZE THEM!! Believe...
  5. V

Relationships and Facebook

LDR? Waste of time...
  6. V

Should I get into a relationship?

You're 20 and you don't dig her that much. Sounds like a no-brainer to me: Don't do it/her.
  7. V

Girlfriend advice

Maybe you should listen to her...
  8. V

Red flags or is it just me?

"Danger, Will Robinson! DANGER!" After reading the rest of the interaction, bro, you need a lot of work. I would just put off [hot] women until your Game gets a WHOLE LOT better. At this stage, you're just gonna keep ****ing up...
  9. V

How to answer age question test?

"I go after what I want. ;)"
  10. V

HB girlfriend who tries to control you?

Drop her. She's Damaged Goods. She will always be insecure and project those insecurities onto you. "Back in the day, I had a girlfriend. Turns out she had been molested as a child and I ended up getting the short end of the stick. Super insecure girl who was always accusing me of **** I...
  11. V

****in' A! :up: "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1973281#post1973281
  12. V

Especially if they like what they see. ;)
  13. V

Im sick of acting a certain way to keep a girl

But we do! We ain't into fudge-packin'!! :D
  14. V

Anyone else in their 30's and up NOT attracted to women their age or 1-2 years younge

Yep. I renounced old women back in the day. Edit: Seems like The Chateau feels the same. I only go for young, unspoiled ones now. Mold them to my liking. But, it only works if you're The Prize though... If you ain't The Prize, unfortunately your options will be quite limited.
  15. V

Affirmations: do they really work?

They do! :D ;) Seriously now, you can affirm "till the cows come home" but, if you never DO, it's all moot.
  16. V

"Fake it until you become it..." Just something I ran across and wanted to share...
  17. V

Mature Men of so suave, could you please spare some of your wisdom to a young man?

You have to go through a lot of them to find them. But they do exist. At 22, I think that you're at a good age to start working towards becoming a Prize. In 15 years you'll be at your peak and, if you've grown and taken care of yourself, you'll be an unstoppable force...
  18. V

Best quote about b!tches

You, my friend, recognize good stuff when you see it! :D
  19. V

Level headed ex advice

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or… learn from it." http://youtu.be/dZfGTL2PY3E?t=23s You don't wanna be a jerk then don't be a jerk.
  20. V

How often does a good one come around

"They come along like the great fighters: once every ten years..."