Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Old field report on reddit

Just read it. Surprised seddit didn't delete it tbh. I'm sure they would nowadays as last I checked they still tried to push the 'girls don't care about looks' angle
  2. A

what's up with feminine men, and women being attracted to them?

i think it just changes with the times based on what the media tell girls to be attracted too It used to be butch manly men. But nowadays girls are conditioned to want the feminine pretty boy type look I think. That's what's current.
  3. A

SoSuaveBets - Master Thread - Everything Stonks

think we're around 88 now in pre market. I'm looking for it to hit 90 ish
  4. A

buying PINS here at 86
  5. A

Buy SNDL at market open?
  6. A

Cold-approach of waitress/bartender

lol. I read that forum for a few weeks. Was super funny. These nerds pretending to be slayers with their fake field reports where they talk like some 18th century poet to young party girls (who would think it was a joke) whilst using Ross Jefferies 'NLP' and embedded commands!! (''just insert...
  7. A

Just Witnessed a girl laugh at some Dude who tried to approach her

also need to be good looking lol I had a friend get a job in a ****tail bar in London soley because he thought it would finally get him laid. He didn't get much luck lol But yeah, a good looking bouncer/barman will certainly get choosing signals. No denying that
  8. A

2021 a great year for puzzy???

lots of people I speak to expect this year to be the same, in terms of social distancing and rules and stuff which basically means no cold approach. (Here in the UK, bars and stuff have mainly been closed for ages, and when they have been open, there's bouncers and staff stopping you from...
  9. A

that's not true at all (unless i've miss-understood you) I have a really good looking wingman, and i'd say he gets approached and has cute girls hit on him on average maybe 4 times per night in bars etc when we go out (pre covid :()
  10. A

Just because it's very likely she's not attracted to you and that's why she didn't give any sort of IOI. So you'd be wasting your time trying to 'game' her Most girls will give an IOI if they're interested in you - even if it's very subtle (one should still be able to pick up on them with...
  11. A

lol same. I've had some pretty bad things happen in the past through no fault of my own. Not like I was some uncalibrated weirdo when i approached or anything. It's just the way some girls are, especially in certain cultures. (and I did get laid some too) I live in the UK (where it seems that...
  12. A

Levels to this ***** ****

you mean for the good looking dudes in teh group? Or you mean anyone could bang them because the girls were so high they didn't know what day it was or where they were/were passed out etc?
  13. A

The Final Word on Looks

I have to say that I think it's as simple as her needing to think you are good looking. And depending on how much you meet her minimm requirement (maybe a 7) is related to how much 'game' you need to seal the deal It's not about being well groomed and taking a shower (if she thinks you're a 4...
  14. A

Extremely Sexual Tinder Profile

it'll work if you're very good looking, but then, so will literally anything else lol.
  15. A

I really miss the RSDnation forums

Anyway, since this old post of mine has been bumped, I should mention i'm very much 'over' it. I don't care that RSDnation isn't around anymore, or that there aren't any 'good' PUA forums. When I made that post I didn't have as much experience as I do now and I was basically in the wrong...
  16. A

Being nice has gotten me so much further with women

I tihnk the whole 'negging', bad boy, pushpull thing might have helped a tiny bit back in the mysterymethod days, but I tihnk nowadays with instagram and onlyfans and girls egos on a whole new level, it's kind of suicide to behave like that with girls who don't know you and don't tihnk you're...
  17. A

Double Lay Report from yesterday...it was a good day

this guy posted some good FR's with pics of the naked girls and stuff, although he's stopped doing that and just posts his tinder lays with texts and stuff to make people jealous lol https://looksmax.me/threads/the-power-of-amnesias-autistic-verification-selfie.218094/
  18. A

"Chad" gets rejected for sex on tinder has a sh*t fit

he posts new tinder adventures every day lol https://looksmax.me/threads/the-power-of-amnesias-autistic-verification-selfie.218094/
  19. A

"Chad" gets rejected for sex on tinder has a sh*t fit

looks at the threads by 'amnesia' over at looksmax if you wanna see what tinder is like for a very good looking guy who has autism (hint: he bangs decent looking girls every night lol)
  20. A

how has online dating been treating you tha last couple of months?

no matches (well one, but she really didn't seem interested). They only want the handsome dudes lol