Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Am I being overly jealous?

Oh I get what you mean now! the whole 'you deserve better' cr*p! Nah it wasn't like that at all. She was just talking about looks. She wasn't saying it in a sense that I could do a lot better in general or anything like that. I've had the 'you deserve better' line at break up before. She...
  2. B

haha thanks bro, but I don't see how a girl saying that would equate to being wrapped around the finger?! I don't see the logic.... I think she was talking about looks actually, if that makes it any clearer...I tend to think its about everything else as well though hahah
  3. B

Yeah this is what I think. I think she likes the male attention. I honestly don't think she is actually involved with anyone else or anything like that. I'll just be normal then and not bring it up. I think my success so far has been to not give a damn about certain things (because I don't!)...
  4. B

brief background: been dating this girl for like a month. She says she really likes me, she says she misses me, she says she is excited to see me, etc etc. But not all just words, she acts like she likes me a lot as well. tells me this stuff to my face. I like her too, but want to take things...
  5. B

What to say when she says "i miss you"?

I think I agree with you. In my particular case, I have never initiated it, I just reciprocate it. I would never initiate it either so early on. I also think that some of the responses here are a bit TOO A-holeish. They're also a bit see through IMO. Girls can sniff this alpha cologne...
  6. B

What to say when she says "i miss you"?

Hey, bringing an old thread back to life, due me going through this recently. First time she said it: I said 'looking forward to seeing you again' Second: 'I might possibly miss you a bit as well' Third: 'Miss you too' (after she said she 'genuinely' misses me) Still not sure...
  7. B

Sticking Point - Getting a girl, but losing her

I would say do what you think best suits yourself. If you pretend to be a non-jealous type this one time, you might succeed, but what about next time? Ask yourself do you really want to be with someone who publicly flirts?! it probably means nothing, but I personally don't go for girls like...
  8. B

Sticking Point - Getting a girl, but losing her

I agree with this post. Why would you want a LTR where you basically have to be someone you're not? Why would you even want to be someone you're not? Gaming techniques, at least IMO, probably work for getting laid, but you can't pretend to be someone you're not in a LTR. And if you have to, why...
  9. B

How to bed and avoid attachment

Thanks for the good advice. Yeah this is the bit that I struggle most with. Face-to-face I usually have no problem. I come across as flirty, test them, ****y, witty, etc etc, I do this naturally, don't really need to make a conscious effort. After all, I got the make-out before the goodbye...
  10. B

So Credos thinks I should tell her that I'm not after a relationship, and runner83 thinks that I shouldn't bring it up.... I was going to just not bring it up. Although we have kind of discussed it already (no one bought it up, and I kept joking saying 'how are we having such a serious...
  11. B

Yeah I don't usually try to bed girls just for sex sake usually either, that's why I've asked for advice. I don't think she's relationship material because I think she's 'involved' with others. Not like that, but guys texting her etc. She defo likes the attention anyway. Don't think it would be...
  12. B

Hey all, Went on a date with this girl tonight. Went well, got on well, made out with her a couple of times. However, I know she isn't relationship material. Too childish, probably likes male attention a bit too much, etc etc. However, I do want to bed her. How do I go about this? Usually...
  13. B

What to do next...

She added me on facebook, and also tagged me in a few photos of us together on that night out, and liked and commented etc. Think I'll send her a faceybee message maybe tomorrow about meeting up
  14. B

What to do next...

Just thought I'd update this thread as and when things happen.... She added me on facebook... I think if she doesn't contact me in a few days i'll give her a call. She still hasn't got any phone currency (facebook snooping!) That is all!
  15. B

What to do next...

You think I f*cked up that bad?! Salvageable? I think I'll give her a call in a few days and try again. If I get a bail or another response like that then I'll just call it quits and forget about her. Also doesn't help that there is this other girl I got a number off on NYE, but didn't get...
  16. B

What to do next...

Yeah I suppose that's one way of looking at it. She is very attractive and single, so maybe she just likes it that way. But she did say she was up for going out sometime, so I may as well try right? And like I said in the original post, I've got to see it as a win regardless. I was getting off...
  17. B

What to do next...

Went out last night. This absolutely gorgeous girl was all over me, all night. Got her number. Text her today, she didn't text back. So I ring her (I think more to see whether I got the right number (iphone + drunkness = mistakes!)). I didn't ask but she said she doesn't have any phone credit...
  18. B

Is she having doubts or is she just more comfortable?

Yeah I get you man, and thanks for your support (and everyone else). Although it could of been anything, I suppose she could have caught the hints that I was panicking about stuff, although like I said, I did make an effort to hide these signs from her, which makes me think it is to do with the...
  19. B

I agree with you that she lost attraction, but I think she may have lost attraction due to my actions. And yes, this may have something to do with just this girl, but I think it has more to do with her tolerance/perseverance....I think you (as far as I can tell) are suggesting she lost physical...
  20. B

Yeah, I mean she did say that the ex-gf thing was the biggest but also said that she didn't want a bf that was a bad drunk, and also mentioned the thing that I said to her about being able to get other girls easily (but said this in an argument, where it was perceived to be taken as a threat)...