Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Is this lady secsy or what? I don't mean looks

Making money or not, don't you think the awareness she is creating benefits men? You can't bring change if people are not even aware of wrong doings. You should see some of the dumb looks I have received when these things come up in conversation. Its never crossed their mind. Make her a fvcking...
  2. S

Learn to use tools. Learn to BUILD.

Havent read a good post like this in a while
  3. S

Ever met someone who was a compulsive liar?

I've met people similar but not as bad as what you describe. I just get rid of them. Why is he in your life? Coworker? Friend of a friend? Are his lies affecting your life negatively or is it just annoying to see someone lie about so much? I would be wary before calling out a chronic liar. Who...
  4. S

The End of Courtship

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.
  5. S

Building Credit...

I'm not interested in arguing any further either. OP can do his own research and make his own opinions on the best way to get where he wants to go. I do plan on checking out the forum you linked fyi. Thanks
  6. S

Building Credit...

I disagree. Carrying a small balance does not increase your credit score faster than paying in full. It only adds to their profit which is why credit card companies love this type of customer. I'm not interested in being enticing to banks. The enticing customers are the ones who they make money...
  7. S

Building Credit...

He may get declined. You did. I didn't. It takes 15 minutes to apply so it's worth trying. I had a fair amount of income coming in and was older which may have made the difference. I agree staggering your credit reports on a 4 month cycle is ideal but can be a bit confusing when you are first...
  8. S

Building Credit...

Get a credit card. Carry NO balance at any point. Pay off your entire debt every month and keep your debt to credit limit below 25%. (10-15% is ideal) When I got my first credit card I had no credit history like yourself. They started me off at 651. After only three months of carrying no...
  9. S

in US, kid costs 1/2 MILL each, to raise

-Don't have kids -Live below your means -Pay off all debt asap -Retire comfortably by late 40s or early 50s
  10. S

Anyone else rooting for Dorner?

His manifesto was an interesting read. What is a man without his name? For this guy a homicidal revenge seeking sociopath.
  11. S

80% of women are sleeping with 20% of men.

74% of men ages 20 and OLDER are overweight or obese. My overweight father and uncles are included in those statistics even though they are married. What is the range for men between 20-30 years old? How many guys are lean and skinny until their 30s 40s 50s... I don't mean to nit pick but...
  12. S

the most inspirational article you have ever read?

The Traps of Life. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27775
  13. S

Letting a smoker smoke in your house?

Why did you have an ashtray in the house then? It gives the impression smoking is allowed indoors. Either way it's not a big deal. Just tell her no smoking in the house...most smokers will respect someones home. I hate being around cig smoke and 3 of my 6 roommates smoke. They are pretty good...
  14. S

Called her chubby

Do you really want to hang around a girl who is that insecure? It's her problem, not yours... you don't need to "fix" anything. If she likes you enough she will get over it.
  15. S

Fit man can charge 10 ft in 1.0 second.

Huh? Are you talking about bar fights? How many times have you been "attacked?" Are you a criminal? I should never back down from "anything?" A train? A bear? A police officer? If I do then I'm a rabbit, not a MAN? I have been called on scene of many assaults. So far every since one has been...
  16. S

Fit man can charge 10 ft in 1.0 second.

What kind of world do you live in where "fit men" are charging you and you are immediately going to deadly force? How many men have you shot in your lifetime? Lay off the bourne supremacy and taken movies.
  17. S

A Rant/ Needed Advice

What kind of relationship do you have with your parents? Life will be much easier if you can live in harmony with your parents until you have the resources to move out. But for many college grads moving back home after having 4 plus years of freedom can be very difficult. Do some research on how...
  18. S

Your Goals for the New Year

This is a big year for me as well being the same age as you. In 2013 I hope to finish up medic school and make the transition from part time to full time. And pay off any debt I have. Keep pushing forward.