Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

Ex said i gave her an STD

Hi guys, I'm concerned at the moment, as my Ex girlfriend, who i was also in a LDR informed me last week she had HPV, and said before she met me all her pap smear tests were negative. We had unprotected sex a few times, however we have been broken up since February. The last time we had sex...
  2. H

What happened to chest hair?

I have never met a woman who didn't like my chest hair.
  3. H

Guidelines for getting over a Breakup.

lol true! :)
  4. H

Mature Men of so suave, could you please spare some of your wisdom to a young man?

Having recently celebrated my 30th Birthday, i was reflecting on my 20's and I came to the conclusions. 1. I should have spent more time focusing on making MYSELF happy, not others. 2. Focused more time on growing my career, and skills set in different area's 3. Not giving a damn what my so...
  5. H

ACL Reconstruction Recovery Journal

Hey dude, I went through a full ACL reconstruction in 2006 and had a full recovery. Torn playing sport back in 2001, Keyhole surgery in 2002, and Full ACL Reconstructions in 2006. Let me know if you have any questions, or if i can help. Take your time in the recovery, and don't try to do too...
  6. H

Girlfriend Depressed.

Thanks for the advice guys. We had a good chat this weekend, and she opened up to me about her work and what was happening. I don't think she needs to go to therapy, and she has decided to quit her job in 3 months time. I would prefer to go to her work and deal with her boss myself, but she...
  7. H

Girlfriend Depressed.

Thanks guys, all excellent advice. I'm 50/50 about mentioning HR to her as a route, but I have advised about quitting and getting a new job. Well as they say "monkey branch". I have worked stressful jobs before, and at times hated managers. But that's life, and you man up and make a decision and...
  8. H

Girlfriend Depressed.

Hi guys, My girlfriend admitted to me this morning she was depressed. This isn't the first time, as last summer she was stressed and depressed about her work. I helped her through it, however after a wonderful Christmas and New Year, she was feeling down because of her work. She hates her...
  9. H

Apple became a faggot after Steve Jobs RIP

The last time Jobs left Apple in '85, it went into decline from 1985-1997. Microsoft bought a big chunk of the company, and were on the way of the dinosaurs. When he returned to Apple in 97, he almost single handily turned around their fortunes. I remember in the 90's, Mac was NOT COOL! and were...
  10. H

Guidelines for getting over a Breakup.

In reference to?
  11. H

Top 10 Horror Movies

I love Horror movies, here is mine. As you can see, John Carpenter is probably my most favorite horror director. 1. Halloween (1978 John Carpenter) 2. The Thing (1982 John Carpenter) 3. The Exorcist (1973 William Friedkin) 4. The Fog (1980 John Carpenter) 5. The Omen (1976 Richard Donner) 6...
  12. H

Help! Fear of STDS holds me back

Hey dude, It's a good thing that your cautious, and you can never be too careful. However, you also need to relax a little too, as this will drive you paranoid. If your very worried about STD's then take your time before jumping into the bedroom. Get to know the girl, build up a good rapport...
  13. H

Very worried about how women will view a computer science major?

I'm a geek with a BSc degree and Masters in Comp Systems and Storage Security and Networking. I live the life i want, and get the women I want. My job is only a part of me. It doesn't define me.
  14. H

Been dumped, but she keeps contacting, why?

Your mind is playing with you. Take a deep breath, relax and do nothing. Your gut is right. Follow it. Stop trying to rationalize her advances. Go out and do something today for someone you care about. Take your mind of her. Try and relax, you seem very stressed.
  15. H

Losers: Why are some girls attracted to them?

They love "Fix er up'ers" Simple answer. They want to be the girl, that changed him for the better. It's their motherly instinct. To them these type of guys are exciting and adventurous, a challenge for them. More than anything, it gives THEM a feeling of power. That's why being perfect is...
  16. H

LTR sudden ending

I'm sorry to hear your going through this dude, and your probably looking for answers. I personally never believe what a woman says during a break up. She will justify her actions. Take this from an experienced dumpee :) Good news is your single again, and the world hasn't ended, and you still...
  17. H

Lose the Bitterness

In the immoratal words of Marty McFly "Wow Doc, this is heavy!" Love it though.
  18. H

The Ego Epidemic

Continued >>>. 'One of the cases that brought it home to me involved a 38-year-old businesswoman. 'I knew there were going to be problems right away. As soon as someone joins the agency, we get things moving very quickly - but this wasn't quick enough for this woman. 'She wanted a...
  19. H

The Ego Epidemic

Found this article which i enjoyed reading. Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1213212/The-ego-epidemic-more-inflated-sense-fabulousness.html "The ego epidemic: How more and more of us women have an inflated sense of our own fabulousness Us women are more egocentric and...