Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

A Huge AFC Post (I really need help)

(1) You never tell a girl overtly that you like her - you communicate it through your approach, vibe, etc. TELLING a girl that you like her is a sign of desperation, it tells her that her ***** is the only one you can get or want. SHOWING a girl that you are INTERESTED in her tells her that you...
  2. H

Ignored by all, lol - need a social circle

Google search for social circles nearby your zip code
  3. H

Question about Rebounds

Problem with being a rebound is not the actual title of "rebound," but rather that people actually PLAY THE PART of being a rebound. For example, I know guys who have a decent amount of game but when they get with girls who have been abused in the past, they act like complete beta herbs and...
  4. H

how many # closes you did this month?

somewhere around 100
  5. H

Long Distance Relationship Issue

Break it off, stay friends, avoid getting Oneitis, and see other girls. Unless you're already spinning other plates, don't break it off right now otherwise you're bound to get caught up in emotional dependency.
  6. H

So, I need help...

1. You haven't internalized anything you have learned - anyone can memorize a bunch of concepts and techniques and regurgitate them to any audience. Even guys who follow game religiously have trouble relinquishing their old AFC habits and such. 2. Your body/mind is resisting change. AFC and...
  7. H

Persues me, Makes out with me, but then Flakes on me?

Anytime you find yourself posting about one specific girl on this forum who you're NOT banging, you've already failed in half the battle. Unless she's out there posting about you on girl forums, you've just pedastalized her and made yourself more prone to over-analyzing situations. Girls are...
  8. H

How to be a successful man

Fame + Power = The most powerful aphrodisiac
  9. H

How do I get rid of my awkwardness

Go the the gym 5 times a week and get a torn physique (a) Your posture will naturally fix itself (b) Easiest way to gain massive social proof (c) You will be more confident in yourself = less awkwardness (d) More testosterone = the lifeblood of game (e) More girls will talk to...
  10. H

Has anyone ever successfully regained interest level?

Yah, it's a bad idea but it's POSSIBLE if that's what you're wondering. For me the key was gaming her best friend & being perceived differently. Going to the gym and looking different helps, as does gaining social proof via some new development.
  11. H

help needed

If you want to revive your relationship: (1) Be less available and less needy. Stop texting / seeing her and stop making it a big deal that she wants a "break." That fact that you're giving her this "ultimatum" only shows that you let her break you and that this whole thing phases you a lot...
  12. H

This girl is confusing: in person = flirty, via texting = aloof and apathetic

1. Be liked by other girls (game them) 2. Be less available and less needy (don't send concurrent texts, act disinterested and aloof. You must give off the aura that you have other options) 3. Build social proof (Become the best at a sport or be dominant in a field that interests you)
  13. H

Why Does Hugh Hefner Get Married?

He has achieved enlightenment, it would be impossible for us to comprehend his mode of thought.
  14. H

What to say when picking up a girl

lol, be interested and you will be interesting. small talk while driving the conversation in a sexual direction (vibing). Also, if you have enough social proof then you won't even need to learn how to converse properly. Social proof, even on relatively small standards, sends vaginas...
  15. H

Summer Approach Journal

This is amazing man, Get laid or die trying.
  16. H

Monogamy is Unnatural

Ironically, if you find a girl with a decent amount of "game," she'd be a better fit for an LTR. For example, I would want a girl who KNOWS that she can't act overly clingy otherwise it will decay attraction. Girls who have passions besides getting male attention typically are better at LTRs...
  17. H

Action date ideas

Skiing Ice skating (can be more fun than you think) Rock Climbing Roller Coasters Paintball Hunting landscape photography Fishing (can be better than you think) Surfing White water rafting boating I've used most of these as dates and they turned out pretty well. I know what you...
  18. H

Ok to tell a girl?

You shouldn't be texting / talking back and forth, you should be busy hunting down your enemies or going to the gym or doing something productive. Why are you even thinking about what you should do here? Why would you ever entertain the idea of being friends with a woman who clearly has no...
  19. H

Do you guys sarge alone?

Yah, when my friends are being lazy. Roosh wrote a really good guide to flying solo - check it out if you're interested