Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

First threesome, poor me

you must have been really bumping bodies with him too because you can barely do it with a chick in any car... let alone with another guy in the picture... you were probably nervous in the back of your mind although you think youa re secure enough and thats probably why you couldnt get it up...
  2. P

how to deal with a lier....

ok confusion with a capital C... so I didnt reply to her email at all, i was contemplating how to respond to it and besides I just had not had the time.. anyhow so tonight i was about to head to class and... ring ring.. wtf who has that number? hello? anyhow, so she called tonight, she...
  3. P

thanks guys but how should I reply to her - blow her off, tell her that i know what really hapenned and its not necessary, or tell her that i know whats up and i dont have time for that bs... ????? anyone else?
  4. P

Hey everyone ok so I've been emailing with this young lady back and forth. Got all the right vibes, bladibla. Anyhow, sent her an email on friday and a followup(mentioned on fridays email) on saturday about us going out yesterday. With this particular email system you can check if the person...
  5. P

I need a 1-on-1 with a DJ

specific advice read some of Pooks posts dress clean and nice know that you are enough and a girl will be lucky to be with you. Likewise know that whatever girl ends up with you - and is worth you - shes also worth your respect and therefore you are also a lucky bastard because most men...
  6. P

How many partners is too many?

Someone mentioned 1 per year.. well... I just turned 20 and I've been with 6 so far.... btw I'm a guy lol IS THAT TOOOO MANYYYYYY???? lmao
  7. P

OK everyone need some help replying to her emailllll calling all MDJ and SDJs!!!!!!

The turn-around.... Hey ya'll lol OK so here's an update as to what hapenned with this situation. I think I have successfuly turned the table around and we are set to go out this tuesday or so. Here are the main sections of the reply I sent her and the emails there after. Any...
  8. P

OK everyone need some help replying to her emailllll calling all MDJ and SDJs!!!!!!

Oh you better believe I used emoticons. The way in which it was all typed was not in a serious manner, it had lols smilies and winks - it was typed in the same context/manner the previous emails had been typed and her responses were positive. well, I guess I'll try to make the best out of the...
  9. P

thank you both. I will give you guys an update on this later. Anyone else has an opinion??? thank you
  10. P

Hey guys. So I met this chick over the net not long ago and we've been emailing back and forth basically every day. Everything was going great and last night I wrote her an email that was pretty sarcastic and just picked on her like I had in the previous emails you know... - however you can't...
  11. P

Any one tried the Total Lean system from GNC???

Well I already purchase a lot from GNC they have great products and Im a GNC member so I get a 20% discount. You dont have to be fat to start the Total Lean program, it basically works to reduce your overall body-fat percentage. I work out constantly but my BMI is still not where I want it...
  12. P

Date report with older woman

Thats right Francisco. nice name by the way... My name is Francisco Xavier heheee so yah, you did great until the whole age asking thing. You should have considered leaving it as something to pick on her for in the future instead of throwing it out the window like that. I think you'll be...
  13. P

Does size matter to girls?

great things come in small packages.. lol nuff said I've never had a single complaint. If anything, some of my ex's have had some miscomfort because Mr. Wiggles keeps hitting their cervix - which means one of two things - Either I'm too large or their phaginas are too small. Or perhaps...
  14. P

South American Women!

Ok , the ignorance in this post overwhelms me. ya'll here's the lowdown. I was born and raised in south america so shut up. IN any case, do you realize that THE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HERE HAVE TO PAY INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PER CREDIT RATE - do you realize that means an OUTRAGEOUS sum of...
  15. P

Should I bring her a present?

It is of good taste to bring flowers for a dance performance. I attend art school and if a dancer doesnt get flowers from her man... he's screwed lol But really, it's very common and stuff to bring flowers for after a dance concert. A lot of times they even sell them there. Anyway, What you...
  16. P

should i "settle" or go for others?

i think it would be a good chance for a first girlfriend. You like her but are not OMG head over heels for her... so when its over - and chances are it will end - you wont kill yourself saying that you just got dumped by a super model.... get what I'm trying to say? instead you could gain the...
  17. P

M-DJs and S-DJs need some input here...

my bad hahahha right after posting i'm like wait a minute i should do a search lol thanks peeps lol
  18. P

ok dumb me lol I'm going to do a search on this topic i'm sure its been brought up before.. i guess it slipped, but still anyone has some input? later
  19. P

Hey ya'll lol OK I have no problem approaching in person, tall short hot ugly, I'm past that. IN PERSON. however how the fuk would you reply to some online ads - sent this girl just a quick message saying that her profile made me drop her a line or two and to have a happy new year.... 3...