Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

Falling in love with the woman I've been seeing

Bruv you just took several minutes to write up a sarcastic troll post with a gd paragraph AND a pic. And on top of that you have an AVI of your 15" arm on a website with only dudes. Lmfao. This forum is pure comedy. LOL more comedy gold from more keyboard warriors. This dude has 1322 posts in...
  2. K

This guy gets it. A couple other posters were around the nail, but this guy hits it on the head. Perfect response. Also, if after 3 months someone doesn't want to be exclusive with you, it's a massive red flag and they likely will never want to be exclusive with you. So to reiterate, why should...
  3. K

These replies never cease to amaze. "She's banging other dudes and probably doesn't even like you! And if you decide to save yourself the torture of being unsure and tell her you want to be exclusive, you're a p*ssy!" The end :rofl: It almost sounds like jealousy. Not sure why anyone posts...
  4. K

"I like where we are"--interpretation?

God damn dude... If only you weren't so invested in her and could CHILL. Those bad tinder dates? They push her closer to you. Whenever she goes on a date she'll compare the guy to you, and if you're better it'll actually increase her interest in you. Plus you have the advantage considering...
  5. K

No. My advice is to stop over-analyzing and jumping to the absolute worst conclusion(s), because all that does is f*ck up your emotional state even more. From an outside perspective, he has no reason not to take her at her word at this point. If he sees condoms in her trash, jizz on her...
  6. K

Your "advice" has been wrong at every gd turn. You idiots said she was going to dump or friendzone him or some dumb sh*t after the "I like where we are" conversation they had, and he saw her several more times after that, AND she said she wants to make him dinner and has been hitting him up...
  7. K

This is essentially a summation of why this forum is utter garbage and dudes should stay away from it. You're guessing and over-analyzing just as much as OP is, and on top of that you're also immediately jumping to the absolute worst conclusions. OP also didn't "basically ask her" for a...
  8. K

So much overanalyzing in this topic. OP's only real mistake is being so invested that he made this topic. He's obviously not having fun with this, and if it's not fun and is giving him nothing but anxiety then it's not worth pursuing. I feel for OP in this situation, because I've been a victim...
  9. K

I wouldn't do this. It's just unnecessary game playing that's going to lead to further drama as well as anxiety in your mind. She wants Sunday? Good. It gives you a week to "detach" from her and see at least one other woman in the meantime. You think she's seeing other dudes? Good. You have the...
  10. K

This forum thinks too much in black and white. That, plus I always cringe at some of the responses I see from dudes who are obvious bitter keyboard warriors and try to find anyone/anything to hate on and flame on here to make themselves feel better about their own misery. Misery loves company...
  11. K

Smiling dating app-killer acquitted

She's a GD murderer and should rot. Also, do NOT google image her. She's a legit 1/10. Disgusting. I'd almost rather die than bang "her".
  12. K

I got flaked on.........and its no big deal

Flaky women never change. She was flaky 1.5 years ago and guess what? Still a fukin flake. What a surprise. I personally would have ignored her excuse text or just said "all good," then deleted her number. If she ever hit me up again I would only go for a date at my place, AND double-book it...
  13. K

See, the real problem with OLD is that you HAVE to date down

Yes, there are rarities where you get lucky and date someone at your level or higher, but not often. I consider myself an 8 on my "good/best days" and my OLD pics portray me as an 8-8.5. It's easy for me to pull 6's and below, but I'm not willing to sleep with <=6's unless they, for example...
  14. K

Even in small-time business transactions, women are dumb kunts

Aside from dating, where I've been ghosted hundreds of not thousands of times, I sent this lady on Facebook marketplace a message about buying something she was selling and offered her $150. She says "yes" to my offer, then when I asked if I could pick it up today at 3pm just left me on read...
  15. K

How to proceed after this flake?

I think you're fine at the moment. Don't overthink it. The last time she cancelled she hit you up, and this time she was willing to reschedule immediately and essentially reciprocated another day. If she would've said "I don't know" or "I'll have to let you know" when you offered wed/thurs, then...
  16. K

This is why you can't trust women and should double/triple books dates if possible

Wish I had the emotional capacity to do that. I hate flaking so i try to never do it to anyone. Also, if I've been seeing one girl, setting up dates with others makes me feel like a manwh0re and like it's bad karma. Even though I know the girl is probably talking to other guys. I guess I'm...
  17. K

This is why you can't trust women and should double/triple books dates if possible

Had a hookup date with a new girl (22 y/o) setup for this afternoon. Three hours later I ask for her address and she just says "plans changed I can't hangout. maybe next week". This chick just last night sent me 15 nude pics, told me her parents would be gone all weekend, and was totally dtf...
  18. K

Products for thinning

Finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, and ketoconazole shampoo are the only meds that truly help with hairloss
  19. K

Good stuff. But there's both good AND bad news with this chick.. She's rebounding. Obviously pretty hard. It's normal, but do NOT get attached emotionally. You have an "advantage" because you're her first hookup since her relationship ended, and it seems like she likes you, but she IS going to...
  20. K

All this talk, but we all know only about 1% or less of the dudes on this forum are actually actively "spinning plates".