Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Would you be a Sugar Daddy if you could afford it?

To be honest you could put it all on a scale: prostitution------sugar daddy--------kept wife I think a lot of guys would be a sugar daddy without even meaning to be an 'official' sugar daddy like you hear about because it's not a million miles away to how our society still views the...
  2. C

Can you explain me how menstrual cycle works in women?

Yeah you can be pretty sure it's linked to her menstrual/hormonal cycle, but it might not necessarily mean she's at her peak fertility (though it may well be). Keep in mind that this is textbook and general, ALL women vary around the 28 day cycle. A good way of thinking about it is how much...
  3. C

Smoked pot, thought I was going to die.

You've only smoked a couple of times before so I wouldn't worry, it's not uncommon to have crazy reactions especially if you've not smoked much, and it was probably strong. And assuming nothing else was added to the joint.
  4. C

Homosexuality- A choice? or a natural attraction?

Actually I think it is part choice, because the definition of sexuality isn't black and white it gives broader scope for things that do include a need for choice ie, you can choose to pursue homosexual inclination or not, you can choose to be part of the 'scene' or not etc, some people's...
  5. C

Homosexuality- A choice? or a natural attraction?

I think sexuality is a combination of choice, nature and societal influence. People should be more open-minded though, I think it can improve your understanding of your own relationship dynamics with people and what works for you and what you're most comfortable with. I find homophobia quite...
  6. C

On girls who wear glasses

Hmmm I think that could be more related to your visual memory of someone though because everyone I know who has known me for most of my life without glasses say they prefer me without them and everyone who met me after I started wearing glasses generally say they prefer me with them, like...
  7. C

Bi-Sexual women anyone?

Actually I think you'll find a lot of girls call themselves bisexual when they aren't, they are just attention seeking; they kiss another girl in front of a guy and call it bi - and those are the ones with 'issues'. Besides, sexuality is a bit of a grey area because people define it differently...
  8. C

On girls who wear glasses

Hah! You make it sound like they sheild the whole bloody face.
  9. C

Part I - Your princess is in another castle! 40 Common cases reviewed!

5. The game is unfair - I'd disagree. Oh I would, wouldn't I. But generally I think women see it differently as they don't want sex quick and easy, most want a loving relationship quick and easy, which obviously isn't. So therefore see it as they having drawn the short straw. It can't hurt to...
  10. C

Is this indicative of bigger problems?

I don't think it's a hormone problem, it's just hormones full stop. Nothing wrong with that. You just need to get laid, that's all. Just flirt with lots of girls whenever you're out and you will pull at some point I'm sure. And what do you mean by all or nothing? All or nothing of what?
  11. C

what's your view on masturbation?

Yeah I understand. It's odd because I think it varies for women a lot. Sometimes when I masturbate it can make me chilled and a bit away with the fairies for the day but then other times it has the opposite effect, energises me and even increases sexual frustration. Perhaps that has something...
  12. C

No, I don't do psychology. But you're somewhat right in that I like to observe people. And maybe I wasn't clear, I was talking about masturbation addiction not general masturbation. Why wouldn't I understand the urge for ejaculation? Women have exactly the same for orgasm, yeah I don't have a...
  13. C

Looks vs Love/Personality/BS

Don't forget, looks fade and when the **** hits the fan what will be better for you, someone with a pretty face or someone you have a deeper connection with? A hundred times the latter. But I guess it depends what you want right now, do you want a serious relationship? If not then it doesn't...
  14. C

I'm 28 years old and i'm not horny...

I agree and think it's unfair how it's difficult for men to be allowed to have a low sex drive - even if it's temporary. What you suggested with the months abstinence could work, but you'd have to be proactive I think, you wouldn't want to just shut off desire. Still flirt and tease each other...
  15. C

Do You Want Me To Fight With My Boyfriend?

I dunno, maybe give your ex another chance but if things slip back to the way they used to be (as they generally do) then get out of there. If you like the girl at work then maybe say something like, "Look I really like you but I'm getting back together with my gf, she needs me at the moment...
  16. C

You know just because you have a penis doesn't mean you're an expert on ****, just makes you an expert on your own ****. I was just giving my opinion on the matter, which is just as valid as yours and is just pushing on points that some people haven't considered yet. If masturbation was...
  17. C

Masturbating's great, it gets such a bad rep on this website. I find it really helps getting over bugs and illnesses too for some reason. Don't deny yourself from it altogether, just do it less and embrace sexual frustration more often. Also people affiliate masturbation with...
  18. C

SALES life lessons

Should probably point out though that it's only if some of these things are executed well do they work, otherwise they could backfire - best example is 0. Most people have come across salespeople who lose a sale as soon as they open their mouth with a poor attempt at warming up or acting...
  19. C

The point of caring.

Thing is though I think you can fall for people in different ways - largely because of sex and ego. I think a lot of people sometimes base "falling for someone" on feeling sexually possessive or jealous over them when I'd question if that's falling for them properly. I've noticed that with a...
  20. C

Got revenge on ex... but still feel like ****.

I don't really see what you did wrong or how you got revenge on her? Yeah avoiding someone who's crying isn't a particularly nice thing to do but it's not necessarily the 'wrong' thing to do and it's understandable considering the context of the situation. Best thing to do is get over her...